it’s tough call between chanel n Gucci I guess chanel holiday bag as it’s value in the long run might be a bit more though gucci is impressive these days !!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it’s tough call between chanel n Gucci I guess chanel holiday bag as it’s value in the long run might be a bit more though gucci is impressive these days !!
SHY babu, help us finish this CC first, please 😆
we can ask bubble tea to help complete it as she’s back some hours I thinkOriginally posted by: TheMinion
SHY babu, help us finish this CC first, please 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBreZGoBbI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This happened to me today😆
Eyyy, BT is back. Now we need Savory 😆
🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0