Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Lmao. Look what you did.

Were you serious when you said you would never dedicate a thread to me?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Were you serious when you said you would never dedicate a thread to me?
Nothing is premeditated in my life. I act on impulse. If I ever come across something that reminds me of you, rest assured you are getting a thread. Tumhara number bhi ayega
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Nothing is premeditated in my life. I act on impulse. If I ever come across something that reminds me of you, rest assured you are getting a thread. Tumhara number bhi ayega
My purpose on IF is to impress you😳
Haila! Lekin kyun? Mujh main kaunse surkhaab ke par lage hai?
Dont you know you are the celebrity of BWF? Everyone craves for you to dedicate a thread to them
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Dont you know you are the celebrity of BWF? Everyone craves for you to dedicate a thread to them
Aise chawanni chaap celebrity status ka main kya karu? Acchar daalu?
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUHy0X9kyVc/?igsh=YWIweGFjaDRvdGNz
23