Hey now that they are equal I don't care anymore who scores now 🤣 I gave my share of sympathy goal to Eng already 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey now that they are equal I don't care anymore who scores now 🤣 I gave my share of sympathy goal to Eng already 😆
Lol the written updates online are so funny . Like Blues wake up finally🤣
I swear to god, if this game goes to plenty kick, I will never cheer for penalties again. 👎🏼
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I swear to god, if this game goes to plenty kick, I will never cheer for penalties again. 👎🏼
Aren't you getting plenty of kicks already? 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I swear to god, if this game goes to plenty kick, I will never cheer for penalties again. 👎🏼
The World Cup should be renamed as Kick Penalty World Cup 🤣
That makes it worse 😡 cheer for France now 😡
Hey now that they are equal I don't care anymore who scores now 🤣 I gave my share of sympathy goal to Eng already 😆
Otherwise...

Both sides are afraid of dealing with penalty kicks today 🤣
I’m talking this kinda penalty kick I was here for this morning please. 🫣🫣🫣
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Both sides are afraid of dealing with penalty kicks today 🤣
No penalty kicks plz BP increase hojahega🤔
Lloris is unfortunately not the best goalkeeper for penalty kicks. Pickford is better.
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k