arey wo fake auidence sahi bol kar gai thiOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I am not understanding Priyanka's reaction in this. When did she became this close to Tina??
jab se shiv se larai hui LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
arey wo fake auidence sahi bol kar gai thiOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I am not understanding Priyanka's reaction in this. When did she became this close to Tina??
jab se shiv se larai hui LOL
I wanna pee and there is no ad break yaar?!!!
Aaj toh stan bhi chilla liya abdu pr 🤣
Priyanka and shaleen dancing😆
Priyanka is so dumb 😆
Shalin ko gyan de rhi hai 😆
Sumbul ko khud ko roke hi rakhna chahiye....if she went first....it will all come on her again....itni mushkil se bahar nikali hai is sab se. Ab door reh.
Priyankit ne bade pyar se shaloo ko apni side kar liya
Even abdu says gobar is acting!!
..Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am not understanding Priyanka's reaction in this. When did she became this close to Tina??
Ankit is asking the same question.... And faltu mein ankit doing his jealousy shittt.... And shaleen doing the emotional not-crying-smiling acting
Shalin to Ankit about Priyanka - Sakhi hai wo meri 🤣