I found all ans for R3 but still not sure abt 10th
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found all ans for R3 but still not sure abt 10th
Submitted Answers for Round 3
dekhte hai kitane sahi hote hai👍🏼
No more😭 I've given up on this round. I'll probably get only 1 right if my luck favours 🤣
Submitted my ans for round 3, lets see how many right I got
Ab tak jitne answers meine dhundhe un mein se ek bhi serial meine nai dekhe hai 🤣
Mujhe lagta hai ki yeh round ne hamare Google searching skills ko test kiya hai. 😂
Sent only 1 answer because Kishan didn't let me. 🤣🤪Originally posted by: SoniRita
Submitted my ans for round 3, lets see how many right I got
I was expecting a garbage like first 2 games but aaj to Dhaaga khol diya Dhaaga. 🤣🥳
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Sent only 1 answer because Kishan didn't let me. 🤣🤪
I was expecting a garbage like first 2 games but aaj to Dhaaga khol diya Dhaaga. 🤣🥳
🤣 i did most of research day before n ytd for r3 n found all ans except 3rd, 7th and 8th wobhi aaj milgaya😆
Kishan ne kya inning kheli, maza aagaya. BD lets see if crosses Kishan's score🤣
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Ab tak jitne answers meine dhundhe un mein se ek bhi serial meine nai dekhe hai 🤣
Mujhe lagta hai ki yeh round ne hamare Google searching skills ko test kiya hai. 😂
Same, hadnt watched any of the shows and only heard of 1 or 2🤣
Teaser Round 4 Results
Question #1: Name 3 people who have judged MasterChef India, Star Plus. Guest appearances won't be considered.
Question #2: Name 3 Hindi TV actresses who have married actors from the Hindi TV industry. Divorced couples won't be considered and both, husband and wife should be part of atleast three Hindi TV shows.
Question #4: Name 3 Life OK Shows. You cannot send in Savdhaan India or any spin off of Savdhaan India
Question #5: Name 5 actors who were featured in Gumrah (Channel V) but they cannot be hosts or camoes in the show.
Question #3: Name a show (from Star Plus, Zee TV, Sony TV and Colors TV) that has gone off-air in two year or less. Shows that have been continued on OTT (Zee5, Disney Hotstar, Sony LIV and Voot) platforms won't be considered, neither will be reality shows.
Almost 620+ shows ke naam mile the, so I am not posting all those. I am only posting answers that were sent and were wrong. If there is something from your list below, it wasn't considered because the show may ended in more than 2 years, or from some other channel. If there is no show from your list, you scored all those points.
Wait wait…teaser ka deadline wasn’t 10 PM? I had my draft ready!😳