Anupamaa

Adhik stole the show today!!

Moongdal thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Such a good actor, the mcp scene to vanraj was lit. The show really needs to give more space to other actors instead of anupamaa bashaan all time. 

What do u think Adhik will leave papa ki princess ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moongdal

Such a good actor, the mcp scene to vanraj was lit. The show really needs to give more space to other actors instead of anupamaa bashaan all time. 

yeah Adhik Mehta and muskan banne both are great actorsπŸ˜ƒ

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Such a good actor, the mcp scene to vanraj was lit. The show really oint,needs to give more space to other actors instead of anupamaa bashaan all time. 

Totally agree. He was great. They need to have more of an ensemble approach. There are some great actors on this show and we'd like to see more of their arcs. Samar is looking very one-dimensional to me at this point, even though I know he's next in line for more drama. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I kind of hope if he ever leaves Pakhi then he ends up with Dimple.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Pakhi is intolerable. He will leave her sooner than later. Good for him.

I don't agree that the wife has to do household chores just because it's a wife's duty but luckily this issue was handled mostly sensibly by PH. It's about contributing as a responsible adult to a relationship which Adhik is doing but Pakhi is not.

Of course, Pari ke Papa has issues with that. πŸ€” Now, Maa will also get involved on this issue.

Adhik's dialogues were amazing - esp. Vanraj MCP, babysitter, labourer. πŸ‘πŸΌ Pari ke Papa had no sensible answers just focused on Adhik's tone. Double standard Papa needs to learn from Adhik. Kavya has a job and Vanraj still can't even use the washing machine. 

# Share the load ads are meant for Vanraj kind of people only.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I don't agree that the wife has to do household chores just because it's a wife's duty but luckily this issue was handled mostly sensibly by PH. It's about contributing as a responsible adult to a relationship which Adhik is doing but Pakhi is not.

Of course, Pari ke Papa has issues with that. πŸ€” Now, Maa will also get involved on this issue.

Adhik's dialogues were amazing - esp. Vanraj MCP, babysitter, labourer. πŸ‘πŸΌ Pari ke Papa had no sensible answers just focused on Adhik's tone. Double standard Papa needs to learn from Adhik. Kavya has a job and Vanraj still can't even use the washing machine. 

Yes till now ph has sensibly handled the issue but once MAA gets involved all sense will go out of window.🀣

MAA will give long lecture and then will expect everyone or rather pressurize to forgive her sweetudi🀒

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ideally both beti and MAA should be divorced respectively by their husbands. Because both MAA and beti has made their husband's life hell. 

Beti is abuser both mentally and physically and MAA is a free loader, emotional blackmailer, manipulator, irresponsible wife 

inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rein123

I kind of hope if he ever leaves Pakhi then he ends up with Dimple.

She referred to him as Adhik Bhaiya today so the CVs have answered our question. Bechari is going to end up in that madhouse, unless Samar moves to Kapadia mansion, which I think would make the show much nicer. 

inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snowfally

I also loved how he made it clear that all he wanted from Pakhi was love and respect but that she was always fighting with him. Basically her major plan to marry Adhik and have a luxurious life flopped badly so now she's acting out. She's facing the reality of a marriage and all those who were trying to caution her before were proved right. 

I also loved that Adhik pointed out that not all women are bechari, and that Pakhi wasn't either. The reason Vanraj got even angrier was because he knew Pakhi was right. I can't believe I'm saying this but I felt really bad for Adhik today. Tomorrow's episode is going to rock with Ankush and Anuj trying to calm Vanraj down. πŸ˜†

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

I also loved how he made it clear that all he wanted from Pakhi was love and respect but that she was always fighting with him. Basically her major plan to marry Adhik and have a luxurious life flopped badly so now she's acting out. She's facing the reality of a marriage and all those who were trying to caution her before were proved right. 

I also loved that Adhik pointed out that not all women are bechari, and that Pakhi wasn't either. The reason Vanraj got even angrier was because he knew Pakhi was right. I can't believe I'm saying this but I felt really bad for Adhik today. Tomorrow's episode is going to rock with Ankush and Anuj trying to calm Vanraj down. πŸ˜†

Wish rather than calming down Acche Pita , Anuj files a case against him for harassment. Acche Pita's audacity to disrupt everyone's peace for senseless brat Pakhi.