EDT -- episode#5 - Dec 9 2022

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

UPDATE EDIT: friends please shift to #daily discussion thread for discussion from episode#5

friends, I have no idea how you are supposed to do discussion threads but I am going to kick it off. if done incorrectly, the mods/supervisor can come in and correct. :) 

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Please do write Mango ji. I will get back with my thoughts after some time. I have a deadline to meet today. Let me finish that and join here

mango.falooda thumbnail

letha: will do -- I catch the episodes a bit later but I thought I will make the one for today. am not sure if sonyliv is like hotstar and releases the episode ahead of airing. if it does, then people can go ahead and discuss. otherwise, wait and discuss tomorrow. I have also created EDT for yesterday and day before's epsidoe. 

mango.falooda thumbnail

I dont have IG and so it is not opening at my end. is there another platform that has this reel? 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its on insta only 

mango.falooda thumbnail

oh -- can you give a short description of what the reel is for those who are unable to access? 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was kathas wedding with adi

Edited by sumaishu - 1 years ago
TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi everyone ðŸ˜Š

I really look forward to see how the CVs will deal with this convoluted plot line while keeping their notions about Indian audience’s acceptance in check.

So far, so good!

I just don’t see why there was a need of establishing the presence of all the members of Aditya’s family. There’s a Yash Raichand (K3G) type patriarch & a couple who’re insecure about their share of inheritance. Also their mother who has no say in the serious matters (reminded me of the same actor’s character in EHT😆). Yesterday’s episode felt like a stretch because of these characters whose role doesn’t seem significant, if we are to consider the og plotline (haven’t watched, only read). 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good to know some one initiated.

Pls check & write a message to admin of this forum page. They can help turn this topic into a thread, to pin it on top or give your id some rights like its done on other fiction show forum pages

Rather than having separate topic for discussion for every episode in the main page, it would be better to use EDT as a thread & continue.