Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First na they keep cardboard cake. As they shoot for many days. On the shoot day when they cut , they get the actual cake.
Once Mitali had told n her vlog.
For me naagin will be handicap then virat will clean her 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
These old fools who haven’t slept in a bed 🛌 together for decades are now ordering a bed 🛌 for their loser son virgin Lustylekha. A Big at that how will they get closer 🤪🤣Ashwini and ninad ordered new big bed for Virat and Pakhi
Just happy that this happened in front of all the kids 🤣 I hope yeh Usha maushi ka kiya dhara hai... Like she remembers Sairat wedding anniversary and gets cake for Sai every year in Kankavli.
This time to stop Savi from attending the picnic, Sai says tumhara birthday hai. But cake that is ordered is Sai and Virat. LOLLLY
I want P to have taken the responsibility of ordering the cake 🤣
I want to join but I'm not able to...Can you please help with it??? Actually I am just a silent reader of this forum
I invited you. You just have to click on the link now.
I want to join and could you please accept my request. Thanks