Will Vidhi flip or not ?

Poll Question :

How many here thinks Vidhi ek baar to palti maregi ?

Poll Choice
Yes... ek baar to pakke maregi palti
Nahi... kisi kimat pe nahi maregi palti
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

what do you think and feel ? and also why you feel so...

Mujh mein himmat hi nahi hein iske answer Dene ke liye. So sorry yaar. 

Maaregi palti

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

what do you think and feel ? and also why you feel so...

I feel she won't ðŸ˜† I mean she may agree to stay away from Dev for the time being par usko bhulna and all nope😆

Aisa nahi hai ki I trust her so much ðŸ¤£ its just that I feel agar Vidhi palti mar legi toh love story hi khatam hi hojaegi😆 matlab abhi poora din piche padi rehti hai tabhi bhi Dev itna hesitant hai and has told koi ummid matt rakhna toh socho if she decides to back off then Dev toh sochega bhi nahi iss baare mein. If she says no he will never ever come behind her. He will muster up to do something only when he sees Vidhi fighting everyone for him and this relationship and how much she is sad without him.

Baki voh pagli filam hai and upar se HP ki beti bhi kab kya karjaye bhagwan hi jaane🤪

Am I the only person who thinks palti nahi maregi?😲 kisi ko bhi HP ke genes par bharosa nahi hai🤣🤣

Originally posted by bhshre95

I feel she won't ðŸ˜† I mean she may agree to stay away from Dev for the time being par usko bhulna and all nope😆

Aisa nahi hai ki I trust her so much ðŸ¤£ its just that I feel agar Vidhi palti mar legi toh love story hi khatam hi hojaegi😆 matlab abhi poora din piche padi rehti hai tabhi bhi Dev itna hesitant hai and has told koi ummid matt rakhna toh socho if she decides to back off then Dev toh sochega bhi nahi iss baare mein. If she says no he will never ever come behind her. He will muster up to do something only when he sees Vidhi fighting everyone for him and this relationship and how much she is sad without him.

Baki voh pagli filam hai and upar se HP ki beti bhi kab kya karjaye bhagwan hi jaane🤪

Maregi maregi..

Warna HP ke beti hai eska kya sabot hoga

Once I really wish vidhi palti mare....then see the anger and agitation of dev....literally like in drunk form dev just grap her shoulder and shake and say if u don't want me then y the hell u dare to come in my life....I was living my life and u just make yourself my habit and just throwing me out....

Telly, you need to have a 3rd option - She won't be given a chance to go either way. 

When Dev comes to know about HP, he will be ever more sure that him distancing himself is the right thing to do. He will see this as a further proof of his belief that they have no future together. 

At the same time, she is not the kind who would say - to hell with whatever happens, my love for Dev sir stands firm. And if she flips then there is no way for them to move forward. 

So there has to be a middle way somewhere. That is IF the writers keep the characters consistent. 

Or...

She COULD flip and back off from Dev but circumstances keep throwing them together. (Not sure how they plan to make it happen if they take this route unless HP agreed to let her continue her job / accept the scholarship for her MBA) 

Or... 

Dev could come and talk to HP once he recovers, assuring him that he would help Vidhi move forward, that he knows that them being together is not possible. IF HP is made to be reasonable, this would be another interesting option they can explore. 

Sorry... looks like I went off on a tangent from your actual poll question. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Suvika. - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Scissor

Maregi maregi..

Warna HP ke beti hai eska kya sabot hoga

Once I really wish vidhi palti mare....then see the anger and agitation of dev....literally like in drunk form dev just grap her shoulder and shake and say if u don't want me then y the hell u dare to come in my life....I was living my life and u just make yourself my habit and just throwing me out....

But Dev aisa kabhi behave nahi karega. He will never blame Vidhi like this. Voh khud back off kar chuka hai toh he wouldn't question her if she backs off. Uska tyag mode hamesha hi on rehta hai😆 

But Dev aisa kabhi behave nahi karega. He will never blame Vidhi like this. Voh khud back off kar chuka hai toh he wouldn't question her if she backs off. Uska tyag mode hamesha hi on rehta hai😆 

I agree with you - on this and your poll choice. And the thing about Dev is he genuinely doesn't see it as "tyag". He believes he is being practical and realistic... which to a certain he is of course. 

If this time he tried to back off then I will say f@@@ off to him....

Because at this crucial stage he is not ready then it means he just want to have vidhi just for his sukoon or for fun..whatever u want to consider