Originally posted by: la_Reine
Wow new thread for quarter finals. But previous thread kyun nahi finish ki?
Picked Spain, but Morocco was an unexpected dark horse 👍🏼
Such an unpredictable WC
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Wow new thread for quarter finals. But previous thread kyun nahi finish ki?
Picked Spain, but Morocco was an unexpected dark horse 👍🏼
Such an unpredictable WC
yes most picked SpainOriginally posted by: rckRadhe
Picked Spain, but Morocco was an unexpected dark horse 👍🏼
Such an unpredictable WC
I doubt that they got lucky in penalty kicks plus they weren’t playing the killer teams but yea they put on a show
I doubt that they got lucky in penalty kicks plus they weren’t playing the killer teams but yea they put on a show
wat_up such a bummer for spain 👎🏼
its ok I just want my main predicted teams to make it lol but the quarter there and still we have to pick golden ones too
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Wow new thread for quarter finals. But previous thread kyun nahi finish ki?
Bas yunhi mann kiya.
Morocco's adventure may stop in quaterfinals. Portugal is one of the strongest teams and they win with class😲
It was amazing to see Morocco fans cheering up everywhere....here there is a huge community of Morrocans. It was one of the best celebrations
Today is boring without any match, this world cup going so fast...!!!!
I agree only few matches are left now😔
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k