🤗
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗
🤣
Yeah I am always late and always will be because by the time you guys party I am sleeping but sometimes enjoy the aftermath of the party 😆 it is fun indeed 😆
Starting fresh on this EDT with me looking forward to Shivi boxing fight 👍🏼
I always look from both sides of Shivi and here’s my question to the people cheering for Raavi as per precap? Why are they cheering for Raavi?
Do they know about Shivi fight or they just like a man getting beat up by a woman in public? I couldn’t understand who is right and who is wrong?
If the people are laughing they should laugh at both Shivi and not just cheer Raavi right? Unless they know about Raavi public humiliation l!
They r probably cheering for the thamasha..😆
Yeah I am always late and always will be because by the time you guys party I am sleeping but sometimes enjoy the aftermath of the party 😆 it is fun indeed 😆
Have some good sleep rather than wasting time on nonsense....i like that..😆
When have this show showed something sense
Honestly
I don't expect some sense
But I want ki police aaye and sabko jail mein daal de for illegal fighting 🤣
1 mast ka promo banaye
I swear trp 2 cross kar jaegi 🤣
Originally posted by: Palak2812
When have this show showed something sense
Honestly
I don't expect some sense
But I want ki police aaye and sabko jail mein daal de for illegal fighting 🤣
1 mast ka promo banaye
I swear trp 2 cross kar jaegi 🤣
MMA fight events aren’t illegal per se, but this one definitely is lol🤣 one has to always make sure the organisers are legal or not!
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
MMA fight events aren’t illegal per se, but this one definitely is lol🤣 one has to always make sure the organisers are legal or not!
Jese cheering ho rahi haina
&
Iss show ka record hain
Kuch bhi legal nahi hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
MMA fight events aren’t illegal per se, but this one definitely is lol🤣 one has to always make sure the organisers are legal or not!
1000rs of pandaeye treatment for 2000rs entry fee..
I hope ravi gets 5000/- if she wins..she would need that until her next job if dhara mata had made her loose job..🤪