It's official. I'm dropping the actual show and watching the YT version instead 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's official. I'm dropping the actual show and watching the YT version instead 🤣
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
It's official. I'm dropping the actual show and watching the YT version instead 🤣
Post the links and tag me🤣
Loved her look...her humility which I am already a big pankhaa. N ofc bubbly sweet nature. I ignore the mess and move ahead👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl1JZiZPl5VOid9pdngw1YlTH67DMHPutbFKMg0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ghum out of list...Pakhi ka dukh, dard aur peeda rejected by online audiences. Abhi Trp aunties bhi kuch kripa kardei to shayad kuch baat bane
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl1JZiZPl5VOid9pdngw1YlTH67DMHPutbFKMg0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ghum out of list...Pakhi ka dukh, dard aur peeda rejected by online audiences. Abhi Trp aunties bhi kuch kripa kardei to shayad kuch baat bane
Chaskameter also dropped to 4.
Good.
https://twitter.com/SPN_FreakSaumya/status/1600309717628518400?s=20&t=px0LGyBpdS9ryVAWKIdiGA
This account 🤣
Gets left, right and centre, tab bhi Lage rehte hai😆
Yeh makers mein se koi ho sakta hai.Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/SPN_FreakSaumya/status/1600309717628518400?s=20&t=px0LGyBpdS9ryVAWKIdiGA
This account 🤣
Gets left, right and centre, tab bhi Lage rehte hai😆