Waise Soni.. did you figure out #5? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waise Soni.. did you figure out #5? 😆
Waise Soni.. did you figure out #5? 😆
😆 offcourse😉 i loved #5th🤣
It's not... it's not obvious, exactly. You had to search a bit. But did you figure out the 4th pic? It might've been obvious then 😅
I figured out the fourth pic and got more confused 🤪 It just didn't seem to fit. Of course, it will fit when the answers are revealed.
I had also figured out that blurry pic in the first question.
🤣 I thought you might
Kids are so innocent, they're always everyone's favorite 😆
I have a little nephew too, everyone adores him (and misses him, he doesn't live here).
Originally posted by: tournesol
I figured out the fourth pic and got more confused 🤪 It just didn't seem to fit. Of course, it will fit when the answers are revealed.
I had also figured out that blurry pic in the first question.
Ah, you needed to do a bit more detective-giri then 😆
That fourth pic was what made it clearer to me. Usse pehle I was just trying to piece random stuff together 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Kids are so innocent, they're always everyone's favorite 😆
I have a little nephew too, everyone adores him (and misses him, he doesn't live here).
Yeah he will be missed badly by everyone when we go back
Originally posted by: tournesol
I had also figured out that blurry pic in the first question.
Blurry wala maane 4th pic na? That one is easy 🤣
It's the third one that's a little confusing. I think I've got it, but you know, I could be wrong too
Yaha ki Hawkeye main to hoon nahi 😏😂
that one was easy for me 🤣 i knew it without google
My tags still aren't working 😭😭
Soni you gotta scold them 🤔