Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I was gonna ask u why r u here at this tym fir yaad aya u r in India🤣
😆 n ind aake i have become Owl too. I stay awake till 3-4 am😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I was gonna ask u why r u here at this tym fir yaad aya u r in India🤣
😆 n ind aake i have become Owl too. I stay awake till 3-4 am😆
India ki baat hi kuch aisi hai😎🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRita
😆 true tech savy ke paas tech things jyaada milte hai.
Lol wanted a change so changed it
loving the new name ❤️
Thanks😳
true 🤣
🤣 true n easy to remember
I still cannot tag you🤔
I have restricted tags isiliye😳
🤪Lol.how are people messing it up in Q1. It's probably the easiest to guess. I paid attention to last q first else this would have been first. 😆Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Answers sent. Not sure about couple of them especially Q1, but it is what it is 😆
Thank you for the extension, Shiri 🤗