Siddhart for sure
Vicky Kaushal
Ayushman
Arjun
Surprised to see people mentioning AB Jr.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Siddhart for sure
Vicky Kaushal
Ayushman
Arjun
Surprised to see people mentioning AB Jr.
Ayushman
Dulquer Salman.
Sidharth.
Madhavan.
Suniel Shetty.
Emraan Hashmi contrary to his movie image(no personal controversy).
Vicky Kaushal.
Ishan Khatter.
Shahid: I am not sure, think he is a simple guy who has had his fair share of controversies and used to project himself as a cassanova but I would say more insecure than anything
Abhishek, I would give a miss as he seems to be sorted but has exhibited very brat like behaviour in his social media and some interviews
Hrithik is mostly okay, but he has lost his cool on the media sometime .