Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Monica O my Darling movie discussion including Spoilers

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

As the title suggests, please refrain from reading further if you have NOT watched the movie yet. This thread is solely for those who have watched the movie and would like to discuss the plot and climax.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot, Nautanki. I like to discuss movies ❀️

I wait for your (or another one's) starting as I'm better in responding than in initiating πŸ˜‰

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Alright I know this one released few weeks ago but I didnt get a chance to discuss this movie when I happened to watch it. I came across the review thread today so wanted to continue the discussion with spoilers.

I saw some of you were discussing Radhika's character and the pre-ending scene with RKR. My understanding was that she was bribed to close the case and finish off Tamang who was manipulated by RKR's boss to kill Monica because she was indeed pregnant with RKR's boss's kid.

is that the correct interpretation of that scene or there is more to it?

Also, if that is indeed the case then why did Radhika's character intimidate RKR's character throughout the movie πŸ˜•

Edited by NautankiSaali17 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

Yes, indeed, I came to the same conclusion...I even supposed that she is somehow a "cleaner" for the Unicorn boss (well-payed, of course).

She had to test him out - I guess out of an order of his soon-to-be father-in-law, but then also for her own future as we get to know through her last words.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Yes, Radhika was the cleaner. She killed the henchman. 

I only wish more emphasis had been given to her character so the twist would've landed better.

Clochette thumbnail

It's a movie where one has to pay attention, so it was okay for me as the important things were said and, in hindsight, I understood her mocking behaviour better.

What would you wish for an end, HMR and Nautanki?

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

It's a movie where one has to pay attention, so it was okay for me as the important things were said and, in hindsight, I understood her mocking behaviour better.

What would you wish for an end, HMR and Nautanki?

I'm fine with the ending. I just wish Naidu didn't seem like a cameo. A hint of her involvement here and there before the last scene. Same noir lighting used for others. So on and so forth.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yes, Radhika was the cleaner. She killed the henchman. 

I only wish more emphasis had been given to her character so the twist would've landed better.

Agree. Felt a bit random at the end...as if it was an afterthought and they just wanted to give the audience one more twist.

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Agree. Felt a bit random at the end...as if it was an afterthought and they just wanted to give the audience one more twist.

Also, I wanted to say something about the m.o.

Drinking snake venom won't kill you that fast if at allπŸ˜†. Dunno why they didn't pick another poison

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Also, I wanted to say something about the m.o.

Drinking snake venom won't kill you that fast if at allπŸ˜†. Dunno why they didn't pick another poison

I did not know that πŸ˜•πŸ˜†