Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

The kagaz man ft by MR DEV RAICHND ; ViDev OS

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

It’s a holiday day. Dev finished some of his works and came back to home. He went inside the room and he just removed his coat and about to get the night suit. When he tried to take  a suit suddenly he heard 

nahi.. nahi.. mujhe nahi..

He shocked and tried take another suit again he heard

Nahi.. nahi.. mujhe nahi…

Dev: yeh Vidhi ka aavaj hain our yahaa. Aah dev tum puri tarah pagal ho chuki ho ab firse tumhe vidhi dikhayi  dera ha hain .. nahi nahi  sunayi de raha hai.

Aajkal tho yeh roj ka kaam hai vidhi ke baare me sochna ,sapne dekhna,uske pyari bathe ek our baar yaad karna.

You are again halusinating dev!!!!!

Again he heard

Nahi… nahi…. Mujhe nahi….

Then he checked entire room and find Vidhi really stood in his room but in the state of stunned and not blinking her eyes but chanting   mujhe nahi… mujhe nahi….

When he saw exactly where she is staring …..

He facepalmed himself and said yeh ladki ek din mujhe paagal bana degi….

But he realised Vidhi freeze hogayi . He went near her and tapped on her shoulder and called her very softly vidhiiii vidhiiii

Vidhi: ha. Ha.  Nahi … mujhe nahi…

Dev: Vidhi relax yeh to ek choti si cockroach hai. Dekho…

He holded her hands firmly that she can stop shivering. Then he said ok ok I will throw that . Then he got the cockroach on a paper and throwed  it from window still holding her hand.

Vidhi sighed and stood blank.

Dev gave her water and made her sit on bed. After some time she become normal and said sir… aap yaha…

Dev: vidhiii  ham raichand house me hai tho main yaha nahi ho tho our kaha rahu …

Vidhi: ha sir… vo

Dev: pehle yeh batao tum yaha kya kar rahi ho our vo bhi iss room me..

Vidhi: vo ma ne aaj mujhe yaha bulaya par priya mam ko ma ko kisi dost se milavana hai tho vo dono bahar gayi.

Ma ne kaha ki vo thodi der me aayega tho tab tak mujhe ghar ghoom ke dekhne keliye kaha tha . 

Our usne bola iss kamre me jaane se mujhe kisi ki permission nahi chahiye. Isiliye main pehle iss kamre me aaya our vo…. Vo.. hua bas. Vaise yeh kaunsa  I mean kiska room hai..main bas aise hi….

Dev: ha tum aa sakte ho , pura ghar ghoom Sakthi ho… ha .. ghoom sakti ho tum… akhir yeh ghar tumhara bhi to…

Suddenly he stopped and see here and there and said phone ..phone .. ek important call .. karna hai mujhe..

Vidhi: sirrr … vo kyamain yehroom detailme dekhsakhtiHu ?

Dev just nodded his head in confusion and hurriedly left from there

He went to the garden view and exaled like he is holding the breath from long time .

Dev room:

When he left the room Vidhi laughed  seeing him confused and smirked…

Flashback:

When she came to meet satyavathi

Sw: vidhi aao..

Vidhi: ha ma aapne bulaya mujhe..

Sw:tum yahaan pehli baar aaya na as a  family

Vidhi: nodded with shy

Sw: tumhe kuch pata chala dev tumhare /rishte baare me kya soch raha hai

Vid: sighed and signalled no…

Sw: tho ab mujhe vo jaroor karna padega…

Vid: kya ma..

Sw: pichle kahi dinon se dekh raha Hu jab bhi mai gud night bolne dev ki kamre me gaya tho vo kuch likh raha hain par mujhe dekhkar shayad dairy ko chupa rahe hai. 

Ab vo iss ma ke saath sare baath share nahi kar sakta na . Toh ab uss dairy hamara haath lag gaya tho kuch patha chal jayega..

Vid: ma per dairy… kaise…

Sw: chal pagal mai tho nahi padh Sakthi Hu , par tum pad sakte haina aakhir tumhara dev ka…

Vid interrupted ma…

Sw: agar tumhe kuch janna hai tho tumhe vo karna padega.. socho.. baki tumhari marjiii…

Vidhi sighed and nodded her head.

Sw: main Priya ko lekar bahar jaungi our dev ko aane me bhi bahut time lagega . Tho jao aur shuru karo talashi

Vid: she nodded hesitantly and ma.. vo room kaha pe..

Sw: aage Jake left lelo vaise vaha jaane ke liye  tumhe kisi ka permission nahi chahiye and she laughed.

Present:

Vidhi started searching the room

Dev got a call from radio channel employ and explains about their new show . They discussed the detailes for some time and the employe shared the show name as beautiful moments of life. 

After hearing that dev gulped and recalled   Vidhi saying she want to see the room detailed….

It clicked him that ki ma our Vidhi milke yeh sab plan Kia taki vidhi mera book doondh sake . (They both will be the death of me One-Day he mumbled) Book kahate huye hi dev sapne me  khogaya our yaad Kia ki kaise voh vidhi ko lekar apne saare feelings USs book me likh raha hain.

“The colorfull moments of my life” yeh sochte huye ek grin aagaya tha uski chehre me. 

Suddenly he realised and thought agar ab yeh book Vidhi ke haath lag gaya tho usse patha chalega ki vo kya soch raha hai vidhi ke baare me our kaisa usne pehli baar vidhi ko Laal saree me dekhkar mesmerise hogaya ,coffee date pe uska indirect pyar dekhkar khudko proud feel karaya , Khougali moments, drunken day ka chota sa hug our uska dar kahi vidhi usse propose na kare,talli vidhi ka naughtiness ko sambhalna ,kaisa vo feel huva jab vidhi bataya ki usko dev ke aage koi our bhaata  nahi.jab usne kaha uski test me dev ke aage vo ladka fail hone ki baath fir transfer vala din dev ne kithna dard mehsus huva iski halat dekhkar , missing her badly after that then how felt proud that Vidhi bhi apni parivaar ko jodke rakhegi jaisa dev Kartha hai(Abhi fiasco),Arjun ko dekh kar jealous hona , gujiya moment he felt proud ki he didn’t let Arjun take what is his,then dil ka sunna our vo hug …aaaj bhi usko yaad hai tab uska  halat kya tha, kaisa uska dil ka dhadkan ek dum shant hogaya vidhi hug karne ke baad , our kithna sukoon mehsoos kiya uski bahon me

Fir his little koshish to lock her hair and desperation to know about her feeling, the confession, how unlucky he felt ki that he didn’t deserve her,then his confession  at last how he broke her heart and iske saath saath his un controllable inner desires to hug her, kiss her and take her down under him In a swift and devour her and surrender himself to her in every possible way and their make outs in every corner of his room in his imagination. About More more desires he have for her.

He came to reality and said agar iss sab ke bare me usse patha chale tho vo kya sochega mere baare me. Agar vo mujhe cheap samajh liya tho..

Na dev na vidhi aisa nahi hai par ab mujhe jaldi Jake usko rokna hai book tak pahunchne se pehle….

Vidhi is searching in the room and she opened his cloth cupboard and when she find the black/dark blue coat and recalled how she went to see dev with fever after the drunk fiasco and hugging him that night, coffee talks, Aakash ke sagai drama me kaisa dev usse bachaya , fir transfer our Arjun ko dekhkar usko carefull rahano ke kahna,how she said about dev in a game that Arjun hosted, his lecture about pyaar, his protective ness when he changed entire hordings with sorry ,she laughed when she touched the same coat of dev when she hugged after dil ki suno baath.she blushed and recalled how she caressed his coat after the hug.

When she realised that she got last cursed herself and started to search again.

When dev hurriedley rushed to his room while praying to milapini ma that pls support him not Vidhi this time .

When he peeped in side the room Vidhi is standing in one of the heights and trying to reach the book the one covered with two red hearts intervened designed cover. His breath got hitched when he saw her about to touch the book and he entered with force and she got afraid by the commotion and misbalanced and about to fell down. He is fast enough to safe guard her in his arms with out her touching the ground . He balanced them both but she hugged him with fear. He got lost by the hug for some time but his brain signalled him to act smart. While looking in to her eyes by tricking Vidhi he slides the same book under the long notebooks.

When he started to prise himself he find a beautiful pink envelope in her hand. He recalled after ma out burst how he neatly placed that blue letter in a beautiful pink envelope and hides in his cupboard…

She understood that he saw the envelope and thought to play with him as she don’t know what it is.but she thought he hidden that means something special  it is for him.

She just tried to cross him he told Vidhi vo vo ek application form hai . Vo bahut important form hain dedona vapas plz..

Vidhi: application form Color paper pe aapne bathaya na sir office me official forms are on white. She just raised her eyebrows and instigated him. While he adoring her naughtyness she just jumping sides to escape him . He tried to reach her hand but she is keep on jumping by changing sides. Dev is going restless and suddenly he shouted  vidhiiii cockroach … hai vaha… 

She jumped on him and he lost the balance and both fell on bed. Vidhi closed her eyes in fear . But next moment she opened her eyes and gawked  dev who is grinning with wicked smile by showing her the same pink envelope.

Shinika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful scenario created.. cute cliche Videv moments ke saath☺ 

also ye sahi kiya.. saare videv moments yaad dila diye

waise inki hight difference ko leke ek cute moment dena banta hai makers ka😋

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is beautiful.. ❤️❤️😍😍 

But you stopped at the wrong time.. i was curiously reading & all of the sudden it was ended.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

The os is amazing 😍😍❤️❤️ 

Plz continue soon asap 🙏 ❤️❤️❤️

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinika

It’s a holiday day. Dev finished some of his works and came back to home. He went inside the room and he just removed his coat and about to get the night suit. When he tried to take  a suit suddenly he heard 

nahi.. nahi.. mujhe nahi..

He shocked and tried take another suit again he heard

Nahi.. nahi.. mujhe nahi…

Dev: yeh Vidhi ka aavaj hain our yahaa. Aah dev tum puri tarah pagal ho chuki ho ab firse tumhe vidhi dikhayi  dera ha hain .. nahi nahi  sunayi de raha hai.

Aajkal tho yeh roj ka kaam hai vidhi ke baare me sochna ,sapne dekhna,uske pyari bathe ek our baar yaad karna.

You are again halusinating dev!!!!!

Again he heard

Nahi… nahi…. Mujhe nahi….

Then he checked entire room and find Vidhi really stood in his room but in the state of stunned and not blinking her eyes but chanting   mujhe nahi… mujhe nahi….

When he saw exactly where she is staring …..

He facepalmed himself and said yeh ladki ek din mujhe paagal bana degi….

But he realised Vidhi freeze hogayi . He went near her and tapped on her shoulder and called her very softly vidhiiii vidhiiii

Vidhi: ha. Ha.  Nahi … mujhe nahi…

Dev: Vidhi relax yeh to ek choti si cockroach hai. Dekho…

He holded her hands firmly that she can stop shivering. Then he said ok ok I will throw that . Then he got the cockroach on a paper and throwed  it from window still holding her hand.

Vidhi sighed and stood blank.

Dev gave her water and made her sit on bed. After some time she become normal and said sir… aap yaha…

Dev: vidhiii  ham raichand house me hai tho main yaha nahi ho tho our kaha rahu …

Vidhi: ha sir… vo

Dev: pehle yeh batao tum yaha kya kar rahi ho our vo bhi iss room me..

Vidhi: vo ma ne aaj mujhe yaha bulaya par priya mam ko ma ko kisi dost se milavana hai tho vo dono bahar gayi.

Ma ne kaha ki vo thodi der me aayega tho tab tak mujhe ghar ghoom ke dekhne keliye kaha tha . 

Our usne bola iss kamre me jaane se mujhe kisi ki permission nahi chahiye. Isiliye main pehle iss kamre me aaya our vo…. Vo.. hua bas. Vaise yeh kaunsa  I mean kiska room hai..main bas aise hi….

Dev: ha tum aa sakte ho , pura ghar ghoom Sakthi ho… ha .. ghoom sakti ho tum… akhir yeh ghar tumhara bhi to…

Suddenly he stopped and see here and there and said phone ..phone .. ek important call .. karna hai mujhe..

Vidhi: sirrr … vo kyamain yehroom detailme dekhsakhtiHu ?

Dev just nodded his head in confusion and hurriedly left from there

He went to the garden view and exaled like he is holding the breath from long time .

Dev room:

When he left the room Vidhi laughed  seeing him confused and smirked…

Flashback:

When she came to meet satyavathi

Sw: vidhi aao..

Vidhi: ha ma aapne bulaya mujhe..

Sw:tum yahaan pehli baar aaya na as a  family

Vidhi: nodded with shy

Sw: tumhe kuch pata chala dev tumhare /rishte baare me kya soch raha hai

Vid: sighed and signalled no…

Sw: tho ab mujhe vo jaroor karna padega…

Vid: kya ma..

Sw: pichle kahi dinon se dekh raha Hu jab bhi mai gud night bolne dev ki kamre me gaya tho vo kuch likh raha hain par mujhe dekhkar shayad dairy ko chupa rahe hai. 

Ab vo iss ma ke saath sare baath share nahi kar sakta na . Toh ab uss dairy hamara haath lag gaya tho kuch patha chal jayega..

Vid: ma per dairy… kaise…

Sw: chal pagal mai tho nahi padh Sakthi Hu , par tum pad sakte haina aakhir tumhara dev ka…

Vid interrupted ma…

Sw: agar tumhe kuch janna hai tho tumhe vo karna padega.. socho.. baki tumhari marjiii…

Vidhi sighed and nodded her head.

Sw: main Priya ko lekar bahar jaungi our dev ko aane me bhi bahut time lagega . Tho jao aur shuru karo talashi

Vid: she nodded hesitantly and ma.. vo room kaha pe..

Sw: aage Jake left lelo vaise vaha jaane ke liye  tumhe kisi ka permission nahi chahiye and she laughed.

Present:

Vidhi started searching the room

Dev got a call from radio channel employ and explains about their new show . They discussed the detailes for some time and the employe shared the show name as beautiful moments of life. 

After hearing that dev gulped and recalled   Vidhi saying she want to see the room detailed….

It clicked him that ki ma our Vidhi milke yeh sab plan Kia taki vidhi mera book doondh sake . (They both will be the death of me One-Day he mumbled) Book kahate huye hi dev sapne me  khogaya our yaad Kia ki kaise voh vidhi ko lekar apne saare feelings USs book me likh raha hain.

“The colorfull moments of my life” yeh sochte huye ek grin aagaya tha uski chehre me. 

Suddenly he realised and thought agar ab yeh book Vidhi ke haath lag gaya tho usse patha chalega ki vo kya soch raha hai vidhi ke baare me our kaisa usne pehli baar vidhi ko Laal saree me dekhkar mesmerise hogaya ,coffee date pe uska indirect pyar dekhkar khudko proud feel karaya , Khougali moments, drunken day ka chota sa hug our uska dar kahi vidhi usse propose na kare,talli vidhi ka naughtiness ko sambhalna ,kaisa vo feel huva jab vidhi bataya ki usko dev ke aage koi our bhaata  nahi.jab usne kaha uski test me dev ke aage vo ladka fail hone ki baath fir transfer vala din dev ne kithna dard mehsus huva iski halat dekhkar , missing her badly after that then how felt proud that Vidhi bhi apni parivaar ko jodke rakhegi jaisa dev Kartha hai(Abhi fiasco),Arjun ko dekh kar jealous hona , gujiya moment he felt proud ki he didn’t let Arjun take what is his,then dil ka sunna our vo hug …aaaj bhi usko yaad hai tab uska  halat kya tha, kaisa uska dil ka dhadkan ek dum shant hogaya vidhi hug karne ke baad , our kithna sukoon mehsoos kiya uski bahon me

Fir his little koshish to lock her hair and desperation to know about her feeling, the confession, how unlucky he felt ki that he didn’t deserve her,then his confession  at last how he broke her heart and iske saath saath his un controllable inner desires to hug her, kiss her and take her down under him In a swift and devour her and surrender himself to her in every possible way and their make outs in every corner of his room in his imagination. About More more desires he have for her.

He came to reality and said agar iss sab ke bare me usse patha chale tho vo kya sochega mere baare me. Agar vo mujhe cheap samajh liya tho..

Na dev na vidhi aisa nahi hai par ab mujhe jaldi Jake usko rokna hai book tak pahunchne se pehle….

Vidhi is searching in the room and she opened his cloth cupboard and when she find the black/dark blue coat and recalled how she went to see dev with fever after the drunk fiasco and hugging him that night, coffee talks, Aakash ke sagai drama me kaisa dev usse bachaya , fir transfer our Arjun ko dekhkar usko carefull rahano ke kahna,how she said about dev in a game that Arjun hosted, his lecture about pyaar, his protective ness when he changed entire hordings with sorry ,she laughed when she touched the same coat of dev when she hugged after dil ki suno baath.she blushed and recalled how she caressed his coat after the hug.

When she realised that she got last cursed herself and started to search again.

When dev hurriedley rushed to his room while praying to milapini ma that pls support him not Vidhi this time .

When he peeped in side the room Vidhi is standing in one of the heights and trying to reach the book the one covered with two red hearts intervened designed cover. His breath got hitched when he saw her about to touch the book and he entered with force and she got afraid by the commotion and misbalanced and about to fell down. He is fast enough to safe guard her in his arms with out her touching the ground . He balanced them both but she hugged him with fear. He got lost by the hug for some time but his brain signalled him to act smart. While looking in to her eyes by tricking Vidhi he slides the same book under the long notebooks.

When he started to prise himself he find a beautiful pink envelope in her hand. He recalled after ma out burst how he neatly placed that blue letter in a beautiful pink envelope and hides in his cupboard…

She understood that he saw the envelope and thought to play with him as she don’t know what it is.but she thought he hidden that means something special  it is for him.

She just tried to cross him he told Vidhi vo vo ek application form hai . Vo bahut important form hain dedona vapas plz..

Vidhi: application form Color paper pe aapne bathaya na sir office me official forms are on white. She just raised her eyebrows and instigated him. While he adoring her naughtyness she just jumping sides to escape him . He tried to reach her hand but she is keep on jumping by changing sides. Dev is going restless and suddenly he shouted  vidhiiii cockroach … hai vaha… 

She jumped on him and he lost the balance and both fell on bed. Vidhi closed her eyes in fear . But next moment she opened her eyes and gawked  dev who is grinning with wicked smile by showing her the same pink envelope.

Shinika

Kash serial mein aisa ho

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot Shinika for writing this beautiful piece. Kaagaz Man name was given by me randomly and I am glad both Telly and you used that wording in your stories, thanks to you two for this. The whole scene was truely wonderful and the way restlessness of Dev was shown it's too good yaar. Vidhi was so cute here when she said why the application is in colourful envelope, it should be white naa. Dev Vidhi moments were so good and I liked the way you also mentioned their beautiful moments which were presented in serial. Thanks a lot for tagging me 

Edited by Revutty - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail

Sorry Shinika, galti se reply Scissor ke reply column mein de di. Sorry yaar 

Parud7 thumbnail

So happy u have tagged me. Bs free hokr pdhungi sb than will comment for sure. 😊

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is so beautiful...bilkul dev and vidhi style.... Loved it

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

So sorry to disappoint you but I don’t know iske aage I can write the romantic moments or not. If I have to continue this then I should include  more matured romantic moments.that’s why I didn’t went there.so thought to end it by smart dev and cute masoom vidhi. I planned for OS only for fun cause today all will be emotional after episode so thought to cheer up the mood . 

Thank you.❤️. Glad that you liked it. If you have time read my other stories too . The links are in NUKSH writers paradise thread.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail

Please give your views at my OS Meri Vidhi.... Kaafi time baad OS likhi hun Shinika. Aaj ke ViDev ne waapis mujhse karwayi hai OS likhna. Pata nahi ViDev ko justice dee kee nahi? When you are free please read and drop your views.