Congooo ! You’re a goldie 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congooo ! You’re a goldie 🥳
Haha thanks, looks like I ranted a lot
Virat and Patralekha are baspan ka pyaar. Remember that song and that reel. 🤣Originally posted by: nikita05
See Anu-anuj were bachpan ka pyaar, separated by Vanraj...
V-P were bachpan ka pyaar, separated by Sai🤣
You are a goldie now. Congratulations 🥳
Originally posted by: mysticriver
It's not sp's original account anyway I'm kind over the show after today's spoiler! Had a great time here with y'all 😎
Kahi aur milenge dobara agar milna ho toh.
What happened. I am just turning positive over the show and you are leaving. Dont go!
What happened. I am just turning positive over the show and you are leaving. Dont go!
Even after the recent spoilers? 😂
Btw since you watched the episode tell me in yesterday's precap they showed in dream Virat holding Sai's head with his hand they didn't show that part?
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Even after the recent spoilers? 😂
Btw since you watched the episode tell me in yesterday's precap they showed in dream Virat holding Sai's head with his hand they didn't show that part?
They did yaar. I saw his hand on Sai's head. why?
Yaar mystic, check the DM
They did yaar. I saw his hand on Sai's head. why?
Yaar mystic, check the DM
You haven't messaged me.
check now