Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dekho aaya aaya aaya,
Shaitu Shaitan aaya
Haiwan Haiwan Shaitan Shaitan aaya
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Dekho aaya aaya aaya,
Shaitu Shaitan aaya
Haiwan Haiwan Shaitan Shaitan aaya
I thought she would respond first!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Dekho aaya aaya aaya,
Shaitu Shaitan aaya
Haiwan Haiwan Shaitan Shaitan aaya
BTW love your siggy❤️
No offence Minty but they are so bland 🤔
I don't even like her, but she could have done so much better than him.
If this is true love, I don't want it
Originally posted by: infinity101
No offence Minty but they are so bland 🤔
Nah I think they love each other madly!
Ayan I also joke about, but I don't think there's any reality there
Aloo loves Ranbir very very much, and he also fell in love with her!!!!
But yes, Aloo loves Ranbir more
Their love is as true as the amount of lies I tell.
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
13