Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Aaj Riya aayi ki nahi??
I did post on my reserved post
But i have no idea what i was suppose to do
And if i did it right or not
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Aaj Riya aayi ki nahi??
I did post on my reserved post
But i have no idea what i was suppose to do
And if i did it right or not
you have to paste the whole thing. Laptop se kar lo.. quote my post and then remove the quotes and neeche Wale instructions and paste there. 😳
I did post on my reserved post
But i have no idea what i was suppose to do
And if i did it right or not
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k