241 pages 😃 is this a record ? Priyankit fight ftw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
241 pages 😃 is this a record ? Priyankit fight ftw
ok 😆 hum intezar karenge tumhara qayamat… noo next ddt thread tak 😆🤗Originally posted by: MSgayatri
nahi nahi.... Please ... Aisa torture nahi karna!!
Mein chai leke aajaungi slowly!! 🙈🙈
Waise ye manu kaise pretend kar raha hai ki ye shiv ka paid PR nahin hai 🤣
I have seen his reviews and even in epeisodes where shiv is barely seen, he is praising him to the skies.
last season kaun fav tha iska ?? Yad nahi araha Mujhe 😆Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Waise ye manu kaise pretend kar raha hai ki ye shiv ka paid PR nahin hai 🤣
I have seen his reviews and even in epeisodes where shiv is barely seen, he is praising him to the skies.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Waise ye manu kaise pretend kar raha hai ki ye shiv ka paid PR nahin hai 🤣
I have seen his reviews and even in epeisodes where shiv is barely seen, he is praising him to the skies.
can’t blame manu. Usko bhee to apnaa ghar chalaanaa hain. 🤣 Har sewaaon it’s clear kiska PR giri chaaloo hain. 😂😂.
He does have his funny moments when he isn’t in PR mode tho 😂😂😂
I will base that on how u make your tea and what kinda tea 🤣🤣Originally posted by: JSEXP5XCGEHIQVXA
I actually just made my tea and breakfast and having it. So I support the idea. I can have my Amazing chai and you can have your slightly less amazing chai 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I will base that on how u make your tea and what kinda tea 🤣🤣
I brew my own loose leaf tea. Sadly I can’t grow my own 😂😂😂
and I did read amazon.... Dnt bother editing typo... I tend to see them alwaysOriginally posted by: USP6FCWEHVETNS5F
I actually just made my tea and breakfast and having it. So I support the idea. I can have my Amazing chai and you can have your slightly less amazing chai 😂😂😂
🤣🤣
Ye rhh rdhh rdhhh ki boli wali kaun hai😆
Mujhe inn fans ko dekhke kafi back bencher wali feeling aa rahi hai😒