I am feeling super kantala... Ddt is also not holding my interest ......going to make tea now 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am feeling super kantala... Ddt is also not holding my interest ......going to make tea now 😭
yeh kya ho raha hai part 3 😒🤣 sp ji she is talking about football
Han wo bataya usne 😆 Muje pata nee tha 😆Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
wo football ka bat kar rahi hai aj sabko kya ho Gaya . 😆
Tea 😍Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I am feeling super kantala... Ddt is also not holding my interest ......going to make tea now 😭
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
wo football ka bat kar rahi hai aj sabko kya ho Gaya . 😆
Let me try to see if this is how a shipper would respond…
Haan .. aisaa heen hota hain.. when they fight it’s like a disturbance in energy and people start misunderstanding things themselves 😂😂😂😂
Gayatri ji kya hua . Ap bolo to tejran pics post karu time pass😒Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I am feeling super kantala... Ddt is also not holding my interest ......going to make tea now 😭
listenOriginally posted by: MSgayatri
I am feeling super kantala... Ddt is also not holding my interest ......going to make tea now 😭
fakr ha fakr ha fakr ha
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I am feeling super kantala... Ddt is also not holding my interest ......going to make tea now 😭
I actually just made my tea and breakfast and having it. So I support the idea. I can have my Amazing chai and you can have your slightly less amazing chai 😂😂😂
sab kuch unpredictable hai ajkal bb bhi football bhi 😆Originally posted by: infinity101
Han wo bataya usne 😆 Muje pata nee tha 😆
nahi nahi.... Please ... Aisa torture nahi karna!!Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Gayatri ji kya hua . Ap bolo to tejran pics post karu time pass😒
Mein chai leke aajaungi slowly!! 🙈🙈