WHAT I EXPECTED...AND WHAT IS............

Posted: 16 years ago

I thought that after Smriti's return the serial will be back where it was before...the serial will become nice like befoire....

But all my hopes are gone...and to be quite honest, i hate to say this that, this serial had become worse after her entry....😭 I blame the storyline for it...u?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
obv the serial has only taken down ward trend we should stop blaming ipl for it cuz strangely bidai has stood on no 1 and no slot allthru out despite ipl and ekta's own serail like kasturi and kis de smain hai been abov e kyunki . the track has gone hayewire . every 1 invovled is wasted ! actually this track could not be any better cuz once theyhad prooven who was tulsi and the bringing smirti back flopped the whole track so instaed of moving further we are just taking marry go round !i am sure none of these actors r getting any craetiv e satistfaction anf with slow pace this serail has just proven to be boring and motonous !
I also dont blame the IPL...cause Vidaii is still a popular show....i blame only and only the storyline...

Cant stand this storyline anymore....hope this gets changed and we get to see the same kyunki like before... 😳
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Once this hide n seek will get over..maybe Kyunki will be back
I hope so.....it has been a long time...after KT got married with Eku, that was the last good track of kyunki...after that Jazz, Tripti and Bubly, chawl, this one...all tracks are soooo boring...for a whole year we are seeing these kind of things....

I personally want kyunkiz TRP to go down more...so that ekta will realize what has happened in her show and she will then bring kyunki back to its place! 😃 😆
Karan.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

I hope so.....it has been a long time...after KT got married with Eku, that was the last good track of kyunki...after that Jazz, Tripti and Bubly, chawl, this one...all tracks are soooo boring...for a whole year we are seeing these kind of things....

I personally want kyunkiz TRP to go down more...so that ekta will realize what has happened in her show and she will then bring kyunki back to its place! 😃 😆

Agree.......
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

No devu.. i think the hide and seek could have been much better... this shud have been fun.. I mean MT's meeting and the period before that, but its all turning out to be very lame and dragging!! I dont know how it will be later on, but right now its not at all exciting!! I only and only blame the story line/plot of Tulsi's come back.. it cud have been much better... like the last time ( just after the leap)

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😃

Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

No devu.. i think the hide and seek could have been much better... this shud have been fun.. I mean MT's meeting and the period before that, but its all turning out to be very lame and dragging!! I dont know how it will be later on, but right now its not at all exciting!! I only and only blame the story line/plot of Tulsi's come back.. it cud have been much better... like the last time ( just after the leap)

Completely agree....

muscleprotein thumbnail
I agree, the serial has lost its charm totally