I liked Nandu bhide 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I liked Nandu bhide 😆
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
lootera was flop
Yeah but it was such a good movie...also Ranveer as an cool calm guy is such a treat to watch
yes ranveer was really charming in lootera but Ranveer will obviously do films which he thinks will get hit. I want ranveer to look more good in movies. Just like he looked really hot in lootera, ladies vs Ricky Bahl n dil dhadakne doOriginally posted by: SrikantTiwari
Yeah but it was such a good movie...also Ranveer as an cool calm guy is such a treat to watch
Originally posted by: 2FJC2I2ED24KPROK
I loved RS in Lootera. But the films I like unequivocally usually flop😆. I also liked Rocket Singh.
I don't think I'm the intended audience for Cirkus😆. Anyway, Rohit Shetty seems to know his demographic, so it might work.
I liked those movies too. But I may be part of the demographic he is targeting because I do enjoy a lot of the movies he has made 😕😆Let's see how this movie turns out...it seems like too much but I hope I'm wrong
Giving me vibes of Dilwale...😆
Looks like a light hearted movie.....and Deepu ka cameo matlab hit hit hit...😆
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
happy new year was a big hit 😂😂 i hope it turns out like hny
Exactlt....HNY was a superhit.....I don't know what people are complaining about....ab Rohit Shetty ....is Rohit Shetty not GuruDutt....🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Giving me vibes of Dilwale...😆
Looks like a light hearted movie.....and Deepu ka cameo matlab hit hit hit...😆
Then may be it was her lookalike in 83.
Ye lo nandu bhide dimaag mein keede 🤣

He was the only savior from that cringe fest SRK/DP gave lol 😆
Fortunately tastes differ 😊
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
23