Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Cannot tag Shwetha but I'm sending out telepathic message. Shwetha. Can you feel me calling you.
Guess not😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Cannot tag Shwetha but I'm sending out telepathic message. Shwetha. Can you feel me calling you.
Guess not😆
HAHAHHA. Omg. I really thought my mind was powerful enough. I'm going to try to summon her presence again.
Not really a Worthy follow up to Shershah!
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
HAHAHHA. Omg. I really thought my mind was powerful enough. I'm going to try to summon her presence again.
Third times the charm😆

Not you Jadoo... BQ is calling Shwetha..
Wrong signal 😆
It worked!!! You shouldve given up sooner
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://x.com/i/status/2030878820207919233 https://x.com/i/status/2030882407889658091
https://x.com/i/status/2020849755295756386
https://x.com/SumitkadeI/status/1991808985931157583 https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1991851517499015247
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
5