Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aaj ka wu nahi aaya abhi
On tellyupdates.com
Ok thks dear🤗
Tday was another drama epi as per yday precap🤔
I wonder y Fahmaan entry is being delayed
Originally posted by: la_Reine
No, both of them are married. I think they will fall in love after.
Her husband treats her badly
😲😲
Is this going to show EMA? 🙄
I think both couples are engaged not married as per promo bcoz there is no SM or sindoor and somehow EK Mata ll bring Ravi and Pratiksha together ...they ll get married first then fall in love 🤔 usual itv stuff
Ok thks dear🤗
Tday was another drama epi as per yday precap🤔
I wonder y Fahmaan entry is being delayed
I think he will enter today or tomorrow to save her from kidnappers😆
I think both couples are engaged not married as per promo bcoz there is no SM or sindoor and somehow EK Mata ll bring Ravi and Pratiksha together ...they ll get married first then fall in love 🤔 usual itv stuff
I wish but the synopsis said something else🤔
Where u read the synopsis?
This show needs to pick up soon 🤔
He entered tday ...he ll save her trow 😆
Wait until they are married, it will get even slower like Bhagyas😆
Have you seen the promos? It said something like both of them being married to their love interests but then fate will make them meet. Something like that.
I think Pratiksha will be married to Malhar, Keerti will marry Ravi
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2099134180139614637
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2058416780251648413
Hello everybody.
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2097348931894247571
Hello everybody. News of this show came about 3 weeks earlier. But now more informations about the show and its cast are available :...
2