Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Soun has bitched abt archu to nimmo this week. Tina ko archu ka dikhane se achha sajid ka dikhana tha where he called her a nobody and thn was thoosing cake😆
saundarya ko kisne bola?? Why a are laughing about it??Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Soun has bitched abt archu to nimmo this week. Tina ko archu ka dikhane se achha sajid ka dikhana tha where he called her a nobody and thn was thoosing cake😆
saundarya ko kisne bola?? Why a are laughing about it??
So shd i cry😆
sorry that was a typo, I meant to ask why are all laughing about it?? I didn't get it
sorry that was a typo, I meant to ask why are all laughing about it?? I didn't get it
I was confused y cant i laugh😆I think bcox archu ne soun bare mein bola so other grp is laughing plus wapas archu k muh pe keechad jayega😆