Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yes it is. So we got 33 (second last) and 34 (last).Wanted to know is episode 33 second last .saw new promo of Ary on YouTube i think it will replace ktk.
Pyaar Deewangi is ending this coming week. I think Hania-Wahaj-Zaviyar starrer will most likey replace that. KTK might get replaced by Hiba-Zaviyar starrer.
Yesterday it trended #1 all day and today its been treding #2 all day
Promo as usual in double digits
https://www.instagram.com/p/Clqal6QvV_g/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=
Bhatti coming up with another parallel 😳😆
Thank u. I thought 35 will be last episode
I think ARY sometime in the weekend will release the same promo with the title second last episode. But yeah its pretty much confirmed.Thank u. I thought 35 will be last episode