kabhi kabhi devices or locations give different resultsOriginally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I checked every question, google gives direct answer 😬
And I thought 9 is a very obvious one 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kabhi kabhi devices or locations give different resultsOriginally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I checked every question, google gives direct answer 😬
And I thought 9 is a very obvious one 😳
Only if you have left an answer blank, you can send. You can't change the answers now.
aapka google alag hai? 😭Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I checked every question, google gives direct answer 😬
And I thought 9 is a very obvious one 😳
Mije gives list wale articles with same people but they don't fit one of the two criteria
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kabhi kabhi devices or locations give different results
Kyun rakhte ho itne bekaar device 🤣
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I checked every question, google gives direct answer 😬
And I thought 9 is a very obvious one 😳
@BOLD:
Please teach us your Googling skills 😌
Both Qs are difficult. I copy pasted the Q as it is in Google and replies were useless.
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
aapka google alag hai? 😭
Mije gives list wale articles with same people but they don't fit one of the two criteria
I found articles where the couple fits both criteria
Kahaan se kharidi aisa bakwas device?
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I checked every question, google gives direct answer 😬
And I thought 9 is a very obvious one 😳
Saare obvious hai re😝
Says the person who has no idea what the questions or answers are😌
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
@BOLD:
Please teach us your Googling skills 😌
Both Qs are difficult. I copy pasted the Q as it is in Google and replies were useless.
I guess like Shibzz said, different locations give different results. And as I said the questions are tricky, Season 2 hai, thoda toh level bachaana mangta hai na 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
aapka google alag hai? 😭
Mije gives list wale articles with same people but they don't fit one of the two criteria
Lol same😆
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
1.1k