Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Again
What is wrong wid this person ???!!!!
Isiko bhejdo andar.
Bahar jyada BB khel rhe Papa Ji
Maybe he'll come out with a Music Video next???
Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues
Maybe he'll come out with a Music Video next???
A romantic music video featuring Sumbul's father & Tina's mom will break all records! Shippers will go crazy! ☺️
Greedy father he is scared that if his daughter is evicted then he will not get 12 lakh per week.
Though his daughter is herself saying she wants to come out.
Shame on him.
I am angry with his games he is playing from out side and inside his daughter sits and stare the other group that she is the queen and others are lower than her , the success have gone to their head badly .-
Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues
Maybe he'll come out with a Music Video next???
Aaoji khaoji bigg boss ke vaasi
I am angry with his games he is playing from out side and inside his daughter sits and stare the other group that she is the queen and others are lower than her , the success have gone to their head badly .-
It is true they are not able to handle success.too much arrogance.
It is high time channel takes some action and relieve us from this baap beti.
I am praying for a double evicition this week. Sumbul should be evicted, there is nothing left for her in the house. Her papa is playing more games from outside than her. I am tired of her papa constantly involving himself. I don't think I have ever seen a contestant's parent be this involved from outside. Her image is just getting ruined further and her father is playing a huge role in this. I don't think she is prepared for the amount of hate and trolling she will get to see once outside and her dad is also getting it.
Ye audition de raha hai wildcard me ane ka. 