I knew you would say that.
Was just going to edit my post n saw ur reply.
I m not his fan either. Will be double heart break for me- Sai choosing Virat n Ayesha choosing Ishaan 😂
😲 😲 😲
Tum bhiiiii 🤣 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew you would say that.
Was just going to edit my post n saw ur reply.
I m not his fan either. Will be double heart break for me- Sai choosing Virat n Ayesha choosing Ishaan 😂
😲 😲 😲
Tum bhiiiii 🤣 😵
Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar 🤗.
Behen itana mat socho A shaadi k baare mei...mujhe nhi lagta. Koi professional activity honi chahiye. Itani jaldi kiu karni hai shaadi Ayesha ko
Kuch bhi ho ,i am curious to know about it🤣😆.
Arey yaar...they always post her stories ! They know 🤣
Chalo..I'll stop speculating with the far fetched scenario... 😔
Waha waise hi aag lagi hui hai… this suspense is killing everyone
I will kill himOriginally posted by: kashmayurfan
Mishyyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭 I still remember your threats in PM for bechara single pasli 🤣 🤣
Woh din dur nahin lagra 🤣
😡.Usko bolo pehle khana kha dhang se.....
Bada aaya 🤪...
Love u🤗..
I knew you would say that.
Was just going to edit my post n saw ur reply.
I m not his fan either. Will be double heart break for me- Sai choosing Virat n Ayesha choosing Ishaan 😂
Atleast someone is there in this forum who doesn't like him with ayesha 🥳
They know but may not have made connection u did.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Love u🤗..
Atleast someone is there in this forum who doesn't like him with ayesha 🥳
🤗
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I will kill him
😡.
Usko bolo pehle khana kha dhang se.....
Bada aaya 🤪...
🤣 🤣 🤣