Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

No doubt 

Trp will be very less with this ddp and crap 

I hope akshu stops this jharu’s crap & sh*t in d reception infront of d public by showing her truth

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The bike gifting is very weird. Like how can everyone not see things that Abhi is doing is going overboard? Arohi is so dumb. When you blackmail you shouldn't make it overtly obvious.

But knowing Birla family they probably be all smiles cause writers have them acting dumb. In the end Abhi will just gift everything away. Here take my room, here take these clothes, here is $1000 play money for you 🤦‍♀️ And Neil will be just as dumb unless writers decide to slowly give him back his brain.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

The bike gifting is very weird. Like how can everyone not see things that Abhi is doing is going overboard? Arohi is so dumb. When you blackmail you shouldn't make it overtly obvious.

But knowing Birla family they probably be all smiles cause writers have them acting dumb. In the end Abhi will just gift everything away. Here take my room, here take these clothes, here is $1000 play money for you 🤦‍♀️ And Neil will be just as dumb unless writers decide to slowly give him back his brain.

makers have lost it. I am so over this bs. 

iheartChai thumbnail

Slow episode but Akshu now knows something is completely off. This time she is playing hard ball with Abhi to make him break his silence hence she went home to Goenkas. Though it did seem like she got a text message from someone. Maybe from Bade Papa or Kairav so she decided to go home to Goenkas? Or just a text that means nothing 😆

The lies Arohi is telling 😆 Eventually she won't be able to keep it straight. She took the bike as assurance that a reception would take place? Neil seriously thinks his brother would just pretend to throw a reception party? 🤦‍♀️ Who has he been living with for the past 20 something years?  And why does he think it is acceptable to take something as assurance? I just laugh at the words he was saying. Bro, you in for a real slap to the face. I cannot wait. Arohi is judged by her past behavior because she is selfish and a horrible person. And thus can never be trusted!

But in the end haha the Bike was saved by Akshu 🤣 Arohi never got her romantic long drive bike ride. 

I guess the drama for Goenka house is tomorrow? 

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Why? Neil can't afford a bike that Aarohi is asking Abhimanyu to give his second hand bike to Neil? 🤣🤪 Isse achha she could have asked Abhi to gift them brand new Mercedes. 🤣🤣🤣

iheartChai thumbnail

Akshu even said why Abhi's bike we can gift you a brand new one 😆

Arohi seriously making herself so suspicious because of her own greed and jealousy of what Abhira have 🤦‍♀️

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Anu.

I was seriously scared of Aarohi today. I have a feeling Abhi will go to GV to get Akshara back like her dream last time. 

iheartChai thumbnail

Oh, just had to add. 

Loved how Akshu was acting like a petulant child sitting in the middle of the road demanding what was going on. Abhi has this defeated look cause he knows how stubborn she can be this 2.0 version.

I was imagining Abhi being caught between Akshu and their daughter with both of them being adamant about something. Poor guy is going to loose it 🤣 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Akshu even said why Abhi's bike we can gift you a brand new one 😆

Arohi seriously making herself so suspicious because of her own greed and jealousy of what Abhira have 🤦‍♀️

That's why Aarohi is the most dumbest vamp ever. Khud hi apne pair pe kulhadi maarti rehti hai aur sudharti bhi nahi. 😂😂 Pata nahi yeh doctor kaise ban gayi.