There is no logic. I want everyone who needs help proposing to a girl to see this 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There is no logic. I want everyone who needs help proposing to a girl to see this 😊
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
There is no logic. I want everyone who needs help proposing to a girl to see this 😊
Okay. Then Semantic is right. Shy could use some help. He was complaining about it two weeks ago on the CC.
I don't have problem with proposal, thing is when i propose i expect this

But i end up getting this

But who was he proposing toOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Okay. Then Semantic is right. Shy could use some help. He was complaining about it two weeks ago on the CC.

I have no idea. I haven’t cracked him yet

I don't have problem with proposal, thing is when i propose i expect this
But i end up getting this
Okay I get, finally. Shy has a crush on Bollyqueen!!! Oh my lord how did I miss this!!!
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/surbhi-jyoti-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-announces-news-with-husband-sumit-suri-our-daughter-is-here_234907
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYtxnhjp_yy/?igsh=MXZseWF2aXhibnVrbA==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jawan-director-atlee-announce-the-arrival-of-his-second-baby-with-wife-priya_233735
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/munawar-faruqui-and-mehazabeen-coatwala-announce-birth-of-baby-girl-2-years-after-marriage-barkat-aa_234033
5