from my perspective shes the gand of this season
Am I reading it correctly?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
from my perspective shes the gand of this season
Am I reading it correctly?😆
Jaltaaa badan…. Khwaab hain.. mera HM kuch to karegaa ab… but roz ka same to same result…. Umeed ka kachraaa…
One ring to rule em all…. 🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: RTR2DVOZAR4CPIGD
I am pretty sure u read it right 🤣🤣… sab ki aiseee jaleeee hain… aaj to Madhuri Dixit — yeah and Shilpa ne bhee praise kar daalaa.. when in so much takleef.. use short sentences and gaalees.. 🤣🤣….
Jaltaaa badan…. Khwaab hain.. mera HM kuch to karegaa ab… but roz ka same to same result…. Umeed ka kachraaa…
One ring to rule em all…. 🔥🔥🔥
Waise teh sab allowed hai iss forum pe?😆
Originally posted by: ICQHAIAS2HDNLUHA
light moderation ho rahaan hain iss season… mods ko bhee maloom hain… sab ke sab thak gaye.. rooting for this one and that one..
but jab show run by one and only one…... to phir let them vent….🤣….
Par jis tarah se ab usko achcha ban ne ki chul lagi hai mujhe lagta hai uska game dhire dhire down ja raha hai
Originally posted by: TinnTinna
Par jis tarah se ab usko achcha ban ne ki chul lagi hai mujhe lagta hai uska game dhire dhire down ja raha hai
silly of me.. was gonna tag you here..... I should know better... U will already be here 🤭🤭🤭Originally posted by: WKUY2L4AR5LO2YXN
I am pretty sure u read it right 🤣🤣… sab ki aiseee jaleeee hain… aaj to Madhuri Dixit — yeah and Shilpa ne bhee praise kar daalaa….so… when in so much takleef.. use short sentences and gaalees.. 🤣🤣….
Jaltaaa badan…. Khwaab hain.. mera HM kuch to karegaa ab… but roz ka same to same result…. Umeed ka kachraaa…
One ring to rule em all…. 🔥🔥🔥
i hope that ment very vital for the show 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
i hope that ment very vital for the show 🤣🤣
Well what do I say 😆
Archana has a Trump-like personality.
She's nice to someone one minute, then flips and goes berserk against the same person.
But I'll give her credit for at least calling a spade a spade occasionally. While the other HMs are scared sh****ss to think independently.😎