Originally posted by: U3RBIIS7PP2ZNJQL
No, I know about Raah. But meaning of RAha as divine path? Also Urdu?
Raaha meaning divine path is a news for me too.
Why so shocked about urdu?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: U3RBIIS7PP2ZNJQL
No, I know about Raah. But meaning of RAha as divine path? Also Urdu?
Raaha meaning divine path is a news for me too.
Why so shocked about urdu?
Originally posted by: M2QD4NJSONSWTD5B
Raaha meaning divine path is a news for me too.
Why so shocked about urdu?
Not shocked. Just puzzled. Because I could already tell her there is no clan Raaha in Sanskrit. So wondered about the rest.
Originally posted by: A7IRXH6ECFU4BUGZ
Not shocked. Just puzzled. Because I could already tell her there is no clan Raaha in Sanskrit. So wondered about the rest.
Well in know about Raahu but it wouldn't suit as a girl's name 😳
Originally posted by: W6M5DQ5TPGQ7DYNH
Well in know about Raahu but it wouldn't suit as a girl's name 😳
Yes, that's what I thought too.
rAha means daughter of rAhu so may be that.
Originally posted by: UP6QZVDHZWKT7ONF
Yes, that's what I thought too.
rAha means daughter of rAhu so may be that.
Really? 😲
Omg 🤣
Its Jehangir right ? And Jeh is a nick name..Always get confused on this .
Yes I think that’s what members here assumed but don’t think they have officially announced it, they announced jeh!
Svarbhanu, who became Rahu and Ketu, was the son of Simhika, Lion Goddess, so it's definitely possible they named the kid as Raha after Rahu.
Also, Svarbhanu is immortal even after getting cut into 2.
Originally posted by: PWIHDVK73QUZBXEY
Svarbhanu, who became Rahu and Ketu, was the son of Simhika, Lion Goddess, so it's definitely possibly they named the kid as Raha.
Svarbhanu i know... But if its just a possibility then it needs to be confirmed
Now I'm a bit disappointed....i was already imagining Bira as Rahu
Originally posted by: 3UCF7VDSSOQBTC7S
Svarbhanu i know... But if its just a possibility then it needs to be confirmed
Now I'm a bit disappointed....i was already imagining Bira as Rahu
Didn't Alia show a lion pic during pregnancy?😆
TBH, Alia doesn't strike me as myth-history fan. She prob made up the Raha = clan in Sanskrit. Trolling is so bad these days celebs now make up meanings to avoid it.😆
Originally posted by: E5LYR4BCA6WLD3G5
Didn't Alia show a lion pic during pregnancy?😆
TBH, Alia doesn't strike me as myth-history fan. She prob made up the Raha = clan in Sanskrit. Trolling is so bad these days celebs now make up meanings to avoid it.😆
Anyways....i wish nothing but the best for their baby... ❤️
(Just to be clear, before anyone pounces on me 😭)
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
36