I said yesterday only that nimmo is captain 😆
Lomdi Tina reeh gaye
Nimmo ki chalege lomdi ki jalege 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/bbosslivefeed/status/1596863270656544769?s=46&t=Vg7GmBE58_SaHIb-ulJ6Zw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I said yesterday only that nimmo is captain 😆
Lomdi Tina reeh gaye
Nimmo ki chalege lomdi ki jalege 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/bbosslivefeed/status/1596863270656544769?s=46&t=Vg7GmBE58_SaHIb-ulJ6Zw
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Cooker tmne saare seasons ke best Gif and Pics save karke rakhe hain. 🤣🤣
Imgur account mai pade hai
I need to delete them 😆
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I said yesterday only that nimmo is captain 😆
Lomdi Tina reeh gayeNimmo ki chalege lomdi ki jalege 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/bbosslivefeed/status/1596863270656544769?s=46&t=Vg7GmBE58_SaHIb-ulJ6Zw

PS - Congo TC ji 😳
mood tooh tina ka kharaab hoga 😆
i just want to see her face 😆
Teesri baar captain 🤔 Ye bully gang ke log kab tak captain bante rahenge?Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I said yesterday only that nimmo is captain 😆
Lomdi Tina reeh gayeNimmo ki chalege lomdi ki jalege 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/bbosslivefeed/status/1596863270656544769?s=46&t=Vg7GmBE58_SaHIb-ulJ6Zw
Rakhi Sawant is supporting Sajid from outside . If Rakhi comes she will be support Sajid in the house.
Ye bhi hai, Brand Tina ne itni mehnat ki fir bhi jhatka 😆
Bas ab nominate ho jaye
Yar acha hai koi to aaye. The power imbalance is nauseating this time. And Archana kab tak bhidti rahegi sbse.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kyu???
I can't watch them again. I can't. Inki TRP toh acchi hai phir kyu la rehe hai inhe. 😡😡
Originally posted by: infinity101
Teesri baar captain 🤔 Ye bully gang ke log kab tak captain bante rahenge?
Second time hai na iska?
First week thi na bas?
The Shekhar Suman segment is so pakau. They should omit it from the show. Will Nimrit, Shiv, Abdu, Sajid keep playing "passing the parcel"for captaincy? The others are not even getting a chance to become captain.