I seriously don’t know why she is taking so long. Police lockup mei toh itna Dahad rahi thi. Bahar aake sab phiss. That was actually a right time to show them their place.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I seriously don’t know why she is taking so long. Police lockup mei toh itna Dahad rahi thi. Bahar aake sab phiss. That was actually a right time to show them their place.
Needless to say #MeTooI will DM you that 👍🏼
I feel it should happen ..someone should come and show virat the mirror .. what Sai has faced. .. he has to see everything slipping away .. it has to be a proper man with a decent family .. he has to have a mother father .. brother sister .. all of them welcoming towards Sai n Savi .
Savi has to tell ashwini she cannot come to some puja in CN .. because there is a similar one being held at her house ..all these parallels have to be there .. tabhi redemption ke chances hai .. aur tab redeem karne ka kya fayda I don’t know
No Virat dono pe gussa tha but usane p ko bola hum Ghar Jake baat karenge main apne rishte ki garima rakhunga kisi tisare k saamne nahi bolunga and that's triggered sai and audience also but it was for p usane hi Virat ko kal bola tha mujhe tumhare decesion kisi tisare interference nahi chahiye aur aaj khud sai se milane aayi thi
After roaring back, Sai will will share her head and shoulder with virat🥹
I will DM you that 👍🏼
Mujhe bhi even i am needed
I will DM you that 👍🏼
Moor mujhe bhi pls
Let Sherry take a call on this 😊
I seriously don’t know why she is taking so long. Police lockup mei toh itna Dahad rahi thi. Bahar aake sab phiss. That was actually a right time to show them their place.
Correct I agree 💯. They have taken sai too lightly.
What is sherry story? After all this how they going to show virat n sai together if they wants to show