Oops Asha tai had that effect on me 😆 Adding it right away.. thanks for letting me know Slowly 🤗
And NP thanks for letting me know which song she was talking about.. 🤗
You have the toughest job Charu... 🤗
Thank u so much for this 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oops Asha tai had that effect on me 😆 Adding it right away.. thanks for letting me know Slowly 🤗
And NP thanks for letting me know which song she was talking about.. 🤗
You have the toughest job Charu... 🤗
Thank u so much for this 🤗
Thank you so much Hinna 🤗
Oops Asha tai had that effect on me 😆 Adding it right away.. thanks for letting me know Slowly 🤗
And NP thanks for letting me know which song she was talking about.. 🤗
Hehe...koi naah....this thread has got so many songs that it must have become difficult for you to keep tracking them ... But hum stalkers kab kaam aayenge 😳😆
Thanks so much 😊I just love love this song and omg you sang it so well !! I was resting we had Thanksgiving festivities yesterday n saw this now !’ Wow so amazing !! You did it perfectly n do earn the points n more !! Wow 🤩 just wow 🤩
So glad u liked it dear🤗❤️Thank you so much sweets❤️
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I really loved it, Charu and I'm seriously falling short of words ke kya kahu 😚 tum, Harsh, allizzwell, Heisenberg...abhi aap sab ke songs sune and cannot believe itne achhe singers mere dost hain 🤔😆 kaise ban gaye?
Anyway, I am blessed to have you guys ....lots of entertainment assured! 😳😆 Bahut achha gaaya, charu.... Too good and fantastic.
Thank you so much yaar Slowly 🤗
You are not well par fir bhi kitne pyaare se encouraging comments de rahi ho sab pe.. you are so sweet re 🤗 We are blessed jo tum hamari dost ho.. kaise ban gai? ⭐️
Thanks a lot re 🤗

Good night everyone 🌌
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Wow! What a fabulous singing you guys. ❤️ And Allu's(😆) voice resembles so much to Lata ji & Aasha Ji as and when required 😳😻😻 Kaise karte ho yaar? So many variations....too good.
And Harsh yaar, I've heard this song so many times already just cuz you are sounding so chirpy and mastt in the entire song... I mean I don't have words how beautiful you both sung 😍
Woow so cute yaar⭐️Thanks so much for the appreciation dear...aaj kaafi late aaye. Heisen was looking out for u. Shayad for duet 😆
Originally posted by: 7FZIFCJ5N4IBRNAQ
You have the toughest job Charu... 🤗
Thank u so much for this 🤗
Aww thanks for appreciating 🤗
Par nahi yaar.. it is actually fun.. and it really feels so good to have these many songs in just few pages 🥳 so I enjoy doing it.
Thank you so much yaar Slowly 🤗
You are not well par fir bhi kitne pyaare se encouraging comments de rahi ho sab pe.. you are so sweet re 🤗 We are blessed jo tum hamari dost ho.. kaise ban gai? ⭐️
Thanks a lot re 🤗
Hehe...please don't say that 😿 I love music aur yahan toh free mei gaana sunne ko mil raha hai, no monthly subscription, no heavy priced tickets, nothing, nada! 😳😆😆 Aisa sirf dost logon ke beech hota hai, thank you to all of you for sharing your beautiful voices that too without putting any charge 😆 jokes apart, I thank goodness that you guys are my friends 🥰
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12