Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Omg they are trolling Sajid Khan
https://twitter.com/mostlysensible_/status/1595514428434546688?t=I-Z8dmVGLqDVZkPuVYwkfQ&s=19
Omg🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Omg they are trolling Sajid Khan
https://twitter.com/mostlysensible_/status/1595514428434546688?t=I-Z8dmVGLqDVZkPuVYwkfQ&s=19
Omg🤣
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Omg they are trolling Sajid Khan
https://twitter.com/mostlysensible_/status/1595514428434546688?t=I-Z8dmVGLqDVZkPuVYwkfQ&s=19
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Omg they are trolling Sajid Khan
https://twitter.com/mostlysensible_/status/1595514428434546688?t=I-Z8dmVGLqDVZkPuVYwkfQ&s=19
Soundarya shouldn’t go, it would be a waste for her to leave. Archana anyway won’t go.
I’m glad Bb finally found their pride and didn’t give in to idiotic demands… finally!
waqt bhi kaise kaise badalta haiOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Soundarya shouldn’t go, it would be a waste for her to leave. Archana anyway won’t go.
App n to dp .change ki us ky naam se lol 🤣
waise PriyAnkit ko wkw mein councelling mili thi.. Archana ki mistake akele mein bol gayi thi...aur Sumbul ko sabke saamne sunaya gaya tha
But unki sab ke samne bhi to class lagi thi. Archana ko bhi kal punishment mili thi... Ye Shiv ko kab bola hai kuch sabke samne barring that one instance when Archana attacked him? Sumbul ki to Khair baat hi alag hai..
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Omg they are trolling Sajid Khan
https://twitter.com/mostlysensible_/status/1595514428434546688?t=I-Z8dmVGLqDVZkPuVYwkfQ&s=19
🤣🤣
so much for 3 khokhaaa ka whitewashing 😂😂.
Silbatta 🔥🔥🔥🔥.
Soundarya stay one more week (at least) 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 so Nimmo or #Vishkapyaala gets nominated and out 😈😈😈
Originally posted by: StarkGirl93
I’m glad Bb finally found their pride and didn’t give in to idiotic demands… finally!
pride hota to warning detey. Nishkasheet kartey. Instead inkey sastey carpet ke neeche issue daal deeya. 😂😂. I think yeh carpet ke neechay they must have a huge basement. They don’t seem to be running out of room to daily sweep #me9 aukaatmans harkatey under that. 😂😂😂