Very interesting. It means, the number of matches will be more and many players will get a chance to showcase their talent.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Very interesting. It means, the number of matches will be more and many players will get a chance to showcase their talent.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Very interesting. It means, the number of matches will be more and many players will get a chance to showcase their talent.
It means Indian players will get more time to explore the country 😃
When is next match/series
ODI series between Ind vs NZ is going to start from tomorrow.Originally posted by: la_Reine
When is next match/series
1st ODI --- 25th Nov -- in Auckland (7 AM IST)
2nd ODI--- 27th Nov--- in Hamilton (7 AM IST)
3rd ODI --- 30th Nov --- in Christchurch (7 AM IST)
Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Indian ODI side.
India: Shikhar Dhawan (C), Rishabh Pant (VC & wk), Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson (wk), W Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Shahbaz Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Sen, Umran Malik.
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Tom Latham (wk), Matt Henry.

Thank you for the tag Madhuri 🤗 ( not adding ji as you insisted 😁 )
I hope rain doesn’t take the trophy here 😆
Btw S.Dhawan is captain here no in ODIs??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thank you for the tag Madhuri 🤗 ( not adding ji as you insisted 😁 )
I hope rain doesn’t take the trophy here 😆
Btw S.Dhawan is captain here no in ODIs??
And btw dawn 🤗. Happy thanksgiving to you..your hubby and your loved ones :)
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thank you for the tag Madhuri 🤗 ( not adding ji as you insisted 😁 )
I hope rain doesn’t take the trophy here 😆
Btw S.Dhawan is captain here no in ODIs??
sorry dawn. You are correct. I just checked cricinfo. Showing dhawan as captain. I seriously thought I had read Rohit Sharma would play ODIs post wc in NZ. Lots of seniors missing from that team for ODI. Even Pandya.
Sorry.
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
I was sure It was to be Rohit Sharma.. is he injured or decided to take a break? I had checked at end of WC.
And btw dawn 🤗. Happy thanksgiving to you..your hubby and your loved ones :)
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family buddy.. 🤗
I don’t know if he is injured or not, I only knew he injured his right thumb during practice before WC semis.
I read somewhere Pandya would be captain in Nz for t20 Dhawan was going to be captain in ODI
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
sorry dawn. You are correct. I just checked cricinfo. Showing dhawan as captain. I seriously thought I had read Rohit Sharma would play ODIs post wc in NZ. Lots of seniors missing from that team for ODI. Even Pandya.
Sorry.
No need to be sorry re 🤗
It happens as team india is changing captains like clothes 😆 so we are almost unaware of it.
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27