Heart attack ayega to woh mein nahi soch sakti 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Heart attack ayega to woh mein nahi soch sakti 🤣🤣
Ankit kin kaamon main lag giya hai 🙄😒
"BB ko bol dena chahiye aisi age walo ko BB mai nahi aana chahiye"- this 🤣🤣🤣
Sajid has a lot of confidence that Archana will face consequences.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I want someone to take a stand against that buddha and archana did that❤️. Baki sab useless hai👎🏼
Baakiyo se koi umeed mat lagana. Look how they reacted today.
Sabko Sajid sahi laga. Not one person apart from Silbatta had the guts to call him out.
Only person genuinely trying to calm down both the sides.
Soundarya.
Cute.
I won't manhandle a girl.... I am not dumb... I did not hot her!!!!! 👏👏👏
Feel like slapping sajju and all chamchaas
Ek tadaak wala chamaat
Chamche in the CR now
Ankit har week nominate ho yeh to priyankit fans ab dua mangenge