Arre nahi. I had only 1 good round.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arre nahi. I had only 1 good round.
Where will be cumulative scoreboard posted as don't see reserved post for it?
Look who is saying, you are always among toppers 😳
lol 😂 let’s see !! Or at least participating here in discussionsOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
Maybe you are getting the newbie award or Autumnn or physics_girl 😆
Umeed pe duniya kayam hai 😳
Ab I tried uploading the purana Siggie but it did not work🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I can’t remember if I ever scored zero before 🤔 very humbling experience all thanks to Lizzie and Neha 😩😩

On the brighter side, you found some very cute eggs 👍🏼
siggie link is not ending in either .gif or .jpg
lol 😂 let’s see !! Or at least participating here in discussions
Well, you are most likely nominated since you're active here 😆
Try Imgur bubba, upload the picture there, go to the right corner, copy code for forums, come here, paste in your signature and change the small img to IMG. Check if that works...