lol 😂 between you stole another movie mine amar akbar Anthony song
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol 😂 between you stole another movie mine amar akbar Anthony song
When are the awards lol 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 this is the round I didn’t spend much time on lol
Soon I think 😆
Can they pls give award of participations to Anda waale 🤣
Isko sheep round hona chahiye tha🤣😉

they should we participated lol sure Salman khan will say rewards better the awards but I want an award in participating esp in discussions here lol 😂Originally posted by: Nishita123
Soon I think 😆
Can they pls give award of participations to Anda waale 🤣
Congrats for choosing the right motivational song, point mil gaya, aadha hi sahi 🥳
Congo 🥳
lol 😂 between you stole another movie mine amar akbar Anthony song
I can say the same 😂
Mere liye 0 points matlab donuts hai as I am Pure vegetarian
