When are the awards lol 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 this is the round I didn’t spend much time on lol
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When are the awards lol 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 this is the round I didn’t spend much time on lol
Hearty congratulations to all who achieved points.
Me to round 5:


![]()
Good idea, ab toh uska business karti hu, aur thoda profit bhi kama leti hu 😈
Jisko jisko egg baskets chahiye, apan ko contact karo! 😎
0.5 pts thanks to Vicky boy🥳🤣
Yes 🥺😭
When are the awards lol 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 this is the round I didn’t spend much time on lol
Neha beti, R5 scoreboard & siggies update kar do, then I'll post the awards
As expected 0 points mil gaye🥳🤣
1.5 points
Itni khushi 😂😂😂