Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Not sure if it’s only me or everyone can see them on mobile, but they load at different times and makes the page move back when I’m trying to scroll down 😒
I am getting such weird ads too, its annoying
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Not sure if it’s only me or everyone can see them on mobile, but they load at different times and makes the page move back when I’m trying to scroll down 😒
I am getting such weird ads too, its annoying
thank you thank you 🤣
@bold: tumhara pehla pyaar 🤣🤣Thread is so slow
I think its time to use brahmashtra that makes the thread goes super fast that is to talk about …..
Mother- in laws🤣🤣
Makes me not want to login 🤣😒 it’s hard to read actual posts

I saw your post in the site issues thread, hope they pay heed to it and kuch kare iska
Aur ek baar yeh wala jo ad hai wo dekha wo sacchi kisi ko jhadoo utha ke maarungi 🤔
it appears as though ads have increased 😵😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it appears as though ads have increased 😵😆
And such wahiyaad ads, that you get annoyed automatically...
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I saw your post in the site issues thread, hope they pay heed to it and kuch kare iska
Aur ek baar yeh wala jo ad hai wo dekha wo sacchi kisi ko jhadoo utha ke maarungi 🤔
I posted in the site issues thread? 🤓🤣
Accha its someone else who did. Kisi ne toh daala tha complaint udhar 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k