Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I have worked with rich and super rich. They do not buy such cheap bags. They buy personalised bags from designers directly. These bags can cost above 50 lakhs. Upper middle class and new money buy such bags.

aise kya hote hai us bag mein 50 peti, diamonds dale hai kya

Edited by Kuvama_Doob_Jao - 1 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kuvama_Doob_Jao

aise kya hote hai us bag mein 50 peti, diamonds dale hai kya

Those bags are part of haute couture range. Only few designers are part of it.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I have worked with rich and super rich. They do not buy such cheap bags. They buy personalised bags from designers directly. These bags can cost above 50 lakhs. Upper middle class and new money buy such bags.

THIS. For a lot of UMC 1-2L for a bag isn’t even that expensive. Well-off docs/lawyers buy this. Heck, lot of women in my law firm carry LV & Gucci/ Burberry etc.  Big deal. Actually wealthy people don’t want even a tiny label on their clothing/bags & go for bespoke. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail

I would believe in any ones star power if they get first row in Paris haute couture shows. If ranveer or anyone can reach their then they will get every endorsements of their dream.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

THIS. For a lot of UMC 1-2L for a bag isn’t even that expensive. Well-off docs/lawyers buy this. Heck, lot of women in my law firm carry LV & Gucci/ Burberry etc.  Big deal. Actually wealthy people don’t want even a tiny label on their clothing/bags & go for bespoke. 

I have seen way many LVs and Jimmy Choos in my life. Its not expensive for anyone who can afford I phone. Patek Philippe really shows your wealth.

I have seen way many LVs and Jimmy Choos in my life. Its not expensive for anyone who can afford I phone. Patek Philippe really shows your wealth.

WOW. Finally someone here who understands the sign of true wealth. ☺️ I’ve been waiting since years. 

But jokes aside, you’re absolutely right. Esp if the PP is inherited- That means most likely the current wearer is old money. As I said, the LVs/Gucci/Jimmy Choo/Burberry/Dior bla bla bla… UMC & above definitely can afford. The number of women I’ve met through work who carry such labels, is truly funny. Indians really do go berserk nowadays. Idk how people can’t see it. 

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

WOW. Finally someone here who understands the sign of true wealth. ☺️ I’ve been waiting since years. 

But jokes aside, you’re absolutely right. Esp if the PP is inherited- That means most likely the current wearer is old money. As I said, the LVs/Gucci/Jimmy Choo/Burberry/Dior bla bla bla… UMC & above definitely can afford. The number of women I’ve met through work who carry such labels, is truly funny. Indians really do go berserk nowadays. Idk how people can’t see it. 

I have worked with billionaires and multi generation millionaires. You can really differentiate between old money and new money just by appearance and behaviour. Bollywood and Ambani's come from new money. Their tackiness shows it.

I have worked with billionaires and multi generation millionaires. You can really differentiate between old money and new money just by appearance and behaviour. Bollywood and Ambani's come from new money. Their tackiness shows it.

THIS!!!!

And yet we have people here who are deluded enough to believe that Ambanis are old money. 🤣 Their tackiness, sheer vulgarity & constantly grasping for money is the biggest tell that they’re NOT. 

Behaviour is also another huge indicator too, ya. Good manners & conduct are drilled into them since they’re born. The Ambanis could never. 😆😆😆 BW is full of tackiness & vulgarity. No wonder RS is grasping for a Gucci BA’ship. 😆 The only ones who are not like the rest of BW are the Pataudi family. No-one comes close. 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Tbh if i ever buy gucci it will only be to show of how much wealth i have. Never liked their designs 

These are not for common people. Those who wants to be on the showbiz or spotlight they can wear to look "different".

Edited by falsePromise - 1 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SonyaBen_Amari

both husband and wife are equally SHAMELESS!!!!! Deepveer makes my skin crawl 🤢

FOD has made another new ID 😆