Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Helloooo Everyone!
Remember me????😅😅
Have been toooo busy...isiliye aa nehin paathi
I know there is no use in asking abt the show....so HOW ARE YOU ALLLLLL???
Hi Paru
Of course I remember you 🤗
I have been lately busy as my college has started though foundational course is going and the syllabus will starting in month of December.Also the college life is tiring as classes start from 8:30 till 4 as I am an localite I have to drive my self.
I hope your preparations are going well
Ueh sahi hai biwi ko characterless bolo aur boxing mein apna gussa nikalo. I wish shiva ki aise dhulai ho ki usse alkal aa jai.
Shiva street smart my foot. He is not the best but worst ML of itv.
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Hi Paru
Of course I remember you 🤗
I have been lately busy as my college has started though foundational course is going and the syllabus will starting in month of December.Also the college life is tiring as classes start from 8:30 till 4 as I am an localite I have to drive my self.
I hope your preparations are going well
Hi Vaishu🤗
Congratulations Dearest🥳 A doctor in the Making......Iam soooo Proud of you Vaishu♥️
@bold- hope it gets easier once you settle into the routine😇
@underline- yes yes... cant believe the day is almost here ...Time Fliessss🤕😅