cheer up !! Chill maro it’s a game but I understand and hugs 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
cheer up !! Chill maro it’s a game but I understand and hugs 🤗
I had forgotten Autumnn, have edited it nowno I mean whose the 15th person that’s missing ?
5/10😭 back to being in middle of scorecard😒
all remix songs winning😡 real retro songs not winning
buri baat 😆
Yaar my bad. I should have checked for remixes But I can't stand them so I stay far away from them 😒Originally posted by: average-student
all remix songs winning😡 real retro songs not winning
buri baat 😆
totally understand but so many winning songs all have remixes..no one's fault yaar love this game 🤗❤️Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Yaar my bad. I should have checked for remixes But I can't stand them so I stay far away from them 😒
Originally posted by: average-student
all remix songs winning😡 real retro songs not winning
buri baat 😆
For Q7, I'm not surprised my choice didn't win. But it is a classic song that really makes sense as a choice since Q8 says the significant other is still angry 😆
Chalo 4 points mil gaya
Was not expecting TBH🤣
koi baat nahi..anti sheep mein ulta bhaagti hoon maybe I become sunehri bhed🤣