Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’ll dedicate to you and Jess
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
HELP ME, I LOOK LIKE GORI FROM BIGBOSS! This is Karma for laughing at her eyelashes! 😭
HAHHA OMG noooo 😭 Anything beyond classic looks so heavy. Are there any positives from this? Like are you feeling a cool sensation on your face every time you blink because the eyelashes are acting as a cooling fan?
https://imgur.com/gallery/wOdFMIY
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
HELP ME, I LOOK LIKE GORI FROM BIGBOSS! This is Karma for laughing at her eyelashes! 😭
Saw this video.There was a thread like this too here
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Saw this video.There was a thread like this too here
Yeah here it was for funny lyrics I think lol
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
When you say spidery long legs for eyelashes, I imagine you looking like this 😆
Fixed eyelashes are hard to remove I believe, but keep applying castor or coconut oil so the joints get weakened lol, they might come off in a week or two 😆
I look like this lady in the photo lmao. I typed in “I hate my eyelash extensions” on google when I took a break from crying as I needed to find a support group online. Turns out this lady had the same issue.
I’ve messaged a few eyelash technicians asking for an urgent booking to have them removed. If no one responds, I’ll shove my head deep into castor/coconut oil until it falls off. 😆

Also AageBadho, those eyelashes you posted is close enough to the real thing except I’m the dumb fcuk who paid a whopping $200 for it. 🥴
It’s not as bad as I expected. The only downfall from doing lash extensions is that I feel I lost my real lashes 😭Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I look like this lady in the photo lmao. I typed in “I hate my eyelash extensions” on google when I took a break from crying as I needed to find a support group online. Turns out this lady had the same issue.
I’ve messaged a few eyelash technicians asking for an urgent booking to have them removed. If no one responds, I’ll shove my head deep into castor/coconut oil until it falls off. 😆
Also AageBadho, those eyelashes you posted is close enough to the real thing except I’m the dumb fcuk who paid a whopping $200 for it. 🥴
Originally posted by: Calcifer
It’s not as bad as I expected. The only downfall from doing lash extensions is that I feel I lost my real lashes 😭
Mine looks worse than that ladies! Also, I didn’t pay that much money for it to look “not that bad.” I’d rather look like a plucked chicken than an addict resisting the urge to scratch my forearms. 😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Mine looks worse than that ladies! Also, I didn’t pay that much money for it to look “not that bad.” I’d rather look like a plucked chicken than an addict resisting the urge to scratch my forearms. 😭
FF how do you get yourself into these situations girl?!😭i’ve got a backup plan for you in case you don’t get an appointment before your flight - LA has an abundance of nail tech places, greet your relatives with sunglasses on, tell them you’ll meet them at home and go straight to the nail tech.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0