Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Double post

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Charu's twisted sense of humour, my silly attempt of checking its meaning in urban dictionary, my impulsive tendencies, your protective nature for charu, beech beech mein your questions about my old id, Devil's wondering about why I was scared of him, wat up's peace making posts in between, Maroon's confusion about w*f was happening.. everything lead to dramedy nights with BWF. I was already laughing hard.. But I was still lurking in the forum and ended up seeing Charu's hilarious gif and started talking to her again which again lead to my opening up of why I misunderstood her post (which I couldn't open up in CC cuz you were protecting charu) and Charu going w*f about what I assumed in my head and her explaination for her twisted sense of humour.....phew everything lead to my laughing today ðŸ˜†..whose contribution is more?  = Me and charu ðŸ˜†

This is very Sad, I thought I was charming enough to make you smile.... now I have to work hard more to be the one 😃😃

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

where is allizwell 

Sorry sorry sorry Jess..🤗..Now I visit IF...and rush to BB forum for removing my Badaas🤣Hence absent here..the only time i get...rush to SM also I

...so left with little time😭

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Keep smiling :)

A Quick question "How much you resemble Mrunal in real life?"

May be Eyes and  Hair( hair which is seen in DP) ðŸ˜†..

Eventhough I don't exactly resemble her I believe I look as beautiful as Mrunal looking in my DP. So I put that Mrunal DP ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

This singing thread turned into something else🤣. GP turns any thread into match making session ðŸ¤£

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Holy sh*t! I just checked the urban dictionary ðŸ˜²

Charu don't ever search for the word sizzler on urban dictionary or you'll regret it for the rest of your lifetime ðŸ˜†

Omg is that so!! ðŸ˜² No ofcourse I am not ever going to look for it now!  

Originally posted by: Newbird

This singing thread turned into something else🤣

Only I post as per topic, rest all do chating.

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I hope in making you laugh, my contribution is bigger than everyone including Charu ðŸ˜†

Oye ðŸ¤—  I know dosti mein thanks nahi bolte par still I would say it.. thanks for everything again yaar.. it meant a lot to me.. ðŸ¤—

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Thank you so much dear.

I really enjoyed this melodious song and collab with Allizwell. ðŸ¥³

Me too..me too..me too😆Harsh...thanks for the Jhatpat recording and posting.🤗..loved the collab and waiting for more...Ab aapke collections shuru karo😃

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Sorry sorry sorry Jess..🤗..Now I visit IF...and rush to BB forum for removing my Badaas🤣Hence absent here..the only time i get...rush to SM also I

...so left with little time😭

Miss seeing you around yaar.. ðŸ¤—